😊6❗️

Mike POV

I woke up by something moving around and when I opened my eyes I see stuff flying around my room in a circle and then I started hearing someone say "leave me alone" I look beside me and see vallyk moving around then out of nowhere he screams "NOOOOO" and wakes up breathing heavy and everything stops and drops to the floor,I was confused by what just happened and wanted to ask questions but I just sat there,vallyk then had a confused look on his face looking at the stuff then looked at me.

V:what happened

I didn't wanna bring back up his dream cause it seemed really bad so I decided to tell him something besides that.

Me:umm,nothing I'm just gonna clean up

V:oook,he said confused

I was confused myself because it was just stuff flying around then the same time the stuff was flying around vallyk was having a,I'm pretty sure bad dream since it didn't sound good and when he woke it just stopped,I'm thinking about telling him what actually happened later on but first ima ask angel and jaden about.

(1 hour later)

I was cleaning up the stuff while everyone was downstairs we were dressed because we were going to the arcade and then out of nowhere my eyes turned white and I had a flashback to when I used to have dreams that would be bad and there would be stuff flying around in a circle but the bad dreams that I would have for it to happen would be about our enemy due to what was happening around that time,then they turned back normal.

Alright now I'm just over thinking,I'm just gonna ask what happened in his dream because even tho I barely know him I still wanna make sure he's ok and help him.

My arms were lowkey getting tired so with that few seconds later my eyes were indigo and I was using my powers to clean up the rest of the mess.My eyes turned back once I finished and I looked around the room one more time to make sure it was fixed up since it was literally almost everything flying and it was so with that I went downstairs.

Once I got down there everyone was sitting on the couch.Dejuane and Andre were laughing at something on there phones.Derek and jaden was just chillin and cuddling like awww they say they in the talking stage yet act like they in a full relationship like just date already.Then we got Kobe acting like a whole bitch and angel and vallyk just laughing,I wanted to laugh myself at his goofy ass but just decided to keep that in so we could go cause I'm lowkey bored.

Me:y'all ready to go

Them:yea

Then we head out the door and I was the last one out.

De:ayo hurry up I'm tryna hurry up and go so I can beat Dre in basketball since he think he can do better.

Me:aye he might,I mean karma is a bitch because you wanna sit here and rush me and shit I'll beat you to.

De:whatever

Dre:mhm,you driving,he said throwing me the keys with me not even paying attention

I tried to catch them but then they fell

Me:I'm driving?,i said while picking them up

Dre:yep

Me:aight

We get in the car and this is the seating chart

     Mike             Angel

Andre    vallyk    dejuane

Kobe     Derek     Jaden

When we got in angel hurried up in the passenger seat like it was a race.