Six, Fight and Make Up

Chapter six

Fight and Make Up

Happy New Year loves 💕

3309 words, written on the 23rd of December, published 02/01/21

The Valentine's incident was long forgotten. All of the Quidditch practices and the pressure of finals that were about to occur in a few months, resulted in none of the students focusing on anything other than their own problems besides Renée and Sebastian. Those two were arguing day and night for the most illogical things that they could find.

Sebastian fumed over Potter's nickname for his girlfriend and Renée never once backed down from a fight, being as stubborn as he was.

In return that made Renée make sneaky comments about his side line flirting he racked up over the years.

Yes, in perspective, Princess was an odd nickname but it never had the intention to sound romantic. Potter called Renée that because when they were little, she swore to be a princess one day and he swore that he would be her prince, obviously the meaning changed but he was passive aggressive with it. Wanting to remind her every day what she lost, calling her spoiled as a princess as time flew by.

It was the beginning of march and the days grew hotter and hotter. The girls planned their whole day to be spent sunbathing and listening to music with Remus and Sirius. After all a little peace and quiet was needed, none of them slept fully for weeks because of the constant stress.

As Lily, Marlene and Renée waited up for Hogwarts golden couple, they situated themselves on the dock of the Black lake and laid there lazily. Marlene had a sketchpad on her lap, Lily had her nose stuck in a book as Renée kept playing with the snitch she stole a few years ago.

"If we tell you that we brought food will you forgive us for bringing James here with us?" Remus's gentle voice was heard behind them, startling them.

"Fine by me, as long as you brought biscuits." Marlene glanced up briefly from her pad and kept drawing.

"We know the way to your heart McKinnon." Peter threw a small bag in her direction and watched her eyes widen.

"How do you know that?" Marlene answered, suddenly narrowing her eyes at the biscuits.

"Dorcas." Remus shrugged his shoulders in reply.

"As long as you play Elvis all day, I could bare Potter's presence." Lily shut her book and stuffed it back to her bag.

"Oh Merlin no. Not Elvis." Both Renée and James exclaimed at the same time, glaring at each other when they realized that they did while the rest of them kept smirking.

"What's wrong with Elvis?" Lily crossed her arms in front of her and narrowed her eyes.

"They call him the King of Rock 'n' Roll while other great artist had a far better influence on music, it's absurd and illogical." The French girl started, James adding, "Not to mention the bloody gospels he has or the fact that he is not nearly as attractive as everyone makes him to be."