Two, Encounters

Chapter two

Encounters

Written on the 7th of December, 1604 words, published 13/12/2020

"Are we just going to ignore everything that happened?" Those were the first words James spoke to Renée as he stood in front of her in the library, tracked her with the help of the Marauders map

"What happened that had any significance, Potter? We had sex, we hate each other, you love Lily and I will probably get back with Sebastian. End of story." She muttered, not even looking up to catch his stare.

"You are really going to ignore it? Wow Baudelaire even I have some kind of standards to talk about everything I do and own up to it."

"It's not about owning up to anything Potter. I am well aware that I fucked you for two hours straight and that my voice was sore the next day just like your back was bright red from the scratches I left." She stood up, packed her bag and turned to look at him. "The foreplay was good though, I'll give you that."

"Then what's the problem? Why don't you want to talk about it?" He trailed after her as she started walking towards the exit.

"What's your problem? Why are you so adamant to talk about that night?" She gripped her bag even tighter and they rounded themselves in an empty corridor.

James suddenly pulled her by her robes and turned her around so she was facing him. He propped her back on the rough wall and gripped her waist. Her little black skirt peaking down under her robes.

"Let. Me. Go." She put her hands on his chest and stared him dead in the eyes.

"No can't do Princess. We are going to talk about whatever happened and how in the name of Merlin it happened. You can't escape this so easily." He dipped his head down so he whispered directly in her ear, feeling her shudder under his arms.

"So, let's recap, shall we Potter? I was drinking to forget all of my problems and you drank to forget that you have to cope through the whole holiday stuck with your aunts and uncles. We stumbled upon a dark hallway and did the stupid mistake of entering your room. I sat on your lap and you started leaving kisses on my neck. That, dear James Potter, is how we got in this ridiculous situation in the first place." And as she recalled the night of the party, he hummed in her neck almost signalling that he too, was remembering every single detail.

"Watch out for what you are going to do next darling. You can't blame your actions on the alcohol this time." She teased him, her hands lowering towards his abdomen as his started playing with the hem of her far too short skirt.

"Likewise, Princess. Don't think that even for a minute you have me fooled."

"I have you wrapped around my little finger Potter as you just proved me.".