09~I'm Your Sister!!!

Turns out Derek was taken by a freaking supposedly dead Kate Argent. Scott and Stiles went to go retrieve him.

He was only taken because he was weak. There's something making him mortal.

~<~>~

Stiles called me to come to Scott's and help take care of my 17 year old brother.

As I arrived and knocked on the door, Mr.McCall answered. When did he start living here?

"Hey Chloe!" Stiles smiled.

"Hey Stiles where's De-" I started.

"Um..Miguel is right here" he lied.

"Oh Miguel? I can't wait to see him."

Stiles led me to the kitchen table and that's where I saw my 17 year old brother, eating an egg role.

"Hey Miguel?"

"Who are you?" He asked oblivious of his own sister.

I totally forgot I looked like I was 7 when he saw when he was 17. Crap, he won't believe me either.

"How about we wait in Scott's room till he gets back." Stiles suggested.

"I second that. Bye Mr.McCall!" I gleefully waved.

We walked upstairs with Mig- Derek behind me. I walked up and I felt his gaze on my butt.

Ewwwww!!!! Come on he's my brother!!!! Why is he looking there!!!!

Well, he is a teenage boy with raging hormones. This is going to be a long time with him.

"Derek sit at the desk and wait for Scott" I ordered. "Stiles come with me."

I led Stiles out and into Ms.McCall's bathroom and turned on the faucet and fan.

"He was looking at my butt!" I complained.

"He's a teenager and your good looking. I have a girlfriend but if I didn't, I would also stare at your butt." He admitted.

"Stiles shut up!" I yelled and went back to Scott's room.

Derek was playing with Scott's Rubiks cube and humming a song my mom used to sing to us.

"Where are we gonna take him?" Stiles asked.

"How about the other Hale house? We call it 'Hale House ll" I suggested.

"That sounds good. Text everyone because it's gonna be a sleepover with the adult supervision of Derek" I smirked.

Derek hopped into the passenger seat and buckled himself in. I smiled at him and put the car into revers.

We drove to my house so I could pack. I then sent the address and directions to every one.

Derek was blasting the music and sining the whole way there. He even tried to get me to sing along.

~<~>~

We exited the car and opened up the house and turned the heaters on to warm the place up.

I even killed a few bugs. The last time we were here was 14 years ago and I was 1. Mom told me the stories.

I sat on the couch and turned the TV on to watch ABC family's Pretty Little Liars.

"Chloe?" Derek whispered.

I got up and noticed he wasn't in the room.

"What" I said back.

"Come find me"

"NO"

"Please?"

"Fine"

I started sniffing around and listening for any sign of him. Before I could even see it coming I was hugged from behind.

"Derek?!" I squealed in panic.

"Yeah Chloe?"

"Please let me go."

He let me go and moved in front of me. I sat on the couch again and he sat beside of me.

"Derek I love you b-"

"You love me?"

"But only as a sister would."

The front door opened and Lydia came in holding a bag of alcohol and Malia holding bags of food.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to him and helped carry supplies inside.

~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~

I hope it wasn't weird having Derek like his own sister. Sorry if it did!

Comment and Vote!!!!