15~ Are You Happy?

As Stiles pulled up to my house I looked at him. He was completely submerged in depression.

Malia left and it hurt him on a very emotional level. His mom left to heaven and he was betrayed.

Malia just made things worse by leaving. I want to help but I don't know how.

"Goodbye Stiles" I smiled softly.

"Bye Chloe" he returned the smile.

I got out of the jeep and went to Derek and I's loft.. It's like an apartment in an abandoned building.

I made myself pizza rolls and sat in the couch to watch Awkward. It's so funny and entertaining to watch.

A few hours past and Derek finally came home. I noticed he had a tired face.

"You okay?" I wondered.

"Yeah, just tired. Also, what happened when I was a teen?"

Should I tell him? He's my brother but will it effect our relationship? Actually we don't have a relationship so, why not.

"You hit on me" I stated.

He was completely silent. Not a word or whisper from his mouth. This lasted until he burst out laughing.

"Derek?" I worriedly asked.

"I hit on you?!" He laughed.

I simply nodded and stared at him with wide eyes. After he calmed down he stood up and got some water.

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight" I told him and went upstairs. "Freaking weirdo"

~<~>~

The next morning I woke up with the feeling something was going to happen to me today.I ignored it and got ready for school.

My outfit was brown skinnies, white oversized sweat shirt and brown boots. My hair was wavy and I had on owl earrings on.

On my way to school in Derek's black car I looked over at him. My car had its brakes cut so I couldn't drive it.

Also this morning a piece of wire was in the toaster when I went to grab toast. Either someone wants to kill me or I just have bad luck.

When I arrived at school I closed my locker and hit my fingers in the process. Liam had a look of worry on his face.

"Everything okay?" He wondered.

"Yeah. Everything's good." I reassured him.

He took my un-harmed hand and walked with me to our first period class.

~<~>~

After school I went to lacrosse practice to watch the boys. Liam, Scott, and Stiles that is.

Definitely not Greenberg. That kid has been in 12th grade for 3 years. Dudes gettin old.

After they practiced I went to wait for them in the covered area outside the school.

I heard footsteps behind me, expecting one of the boys. Nope, someone with a mask on ran up to me and injected wolfsbane.

He waited for me to faint or something but seeing how I'm immune, he waited to long.

I threw a punch and missed by a few centimeters.He recovered and tried to knee me in the side.

My legs kicked up and did a back flip. He charged again but this time I moved aside and grabbed his hands.

He couldn't move and that's when Scott, Liam and Stiles came running to the rescue.

Their late but at least they came.

~<~>~

Turns out the attacker was a guy named Rafael. He's an assassin. I thought the assassin stopped because there wasn't any money.

"I guess some new hunters have arrived in Beacon Hills." I groaned.

Stiles looked at me and had his sad puppy dog eyes make me want to hug him.

"I'm gonna take her home." Stiles stated.

He walked to his jeep with me following him. I hopped into the passenger side and buckled my self in.

When we pulled up to my house we both got out. Deja vu much. I stopped half way to the door.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I wondered.

"Sure, why not" he grinned.

~<~>~

We walked side by side, down 3rd avenue. Stiles hand occasionally skimmed mine.

"Are you happy?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"With Liam and living in Beacon Hills?"

"Actually yes."

He stayed silent after I answered his question. I felt depression consume him again.

"Will it last? I don't know?"

With that we walked back home in peacefulness.

~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~

Stiles or Liam!!!!!

Comment and Vote

Not edited