02~ Symbols? Powers? Try outs?

I woke up to the sound of paper rustling in the wind. My eyes opened slowly and scanned the room.

"Derek!" I screamed.

He was in my room in the matter of seconds. I gave him a minute to look around.

"W-where did they come from?" I wondered.

"From you." Derek answered.

"M-me?"

"It seems you have developed a true alpha power. Future." He explained.

"Powers!"

~<~>~

I shoved my tank top over my head and then pulled on some skinny jeans. My cousin threw me my leather jacket and I slipped into my boots.

Today is my first day of High School. I'm a freshman, and Scott is gonna help me get settled.

*honk*

Stiles was in the driveway waiting for me. I waved at Derek and ran out the door.

~<~>~

Stiles drove Scott and I to school and we then entered together. I showed Scott my schedule, along with locker number.

I'm locker #4. Scott put in my combo and opened my locker up. Inside was the same marking I drew on the papers.

"What's that?" Scott asked.

"No idea" I lied.

He stared at me and then closed the door after I put my bag inside. We then went to my first period class.

Chemistry....

~<~>~

It's lunch now and I could feel gazes fall over me. Maybe because I'm a Hale or because I'm stunningly beautiful.

That was a joke.

Scott sat next to me, following was Stiles, and some girls I didn't know.

"Girls, this is Chloe, and Chloe, this is Lydia, Kira, and Malia." Stiles introduced us.

"Nice to meet you all," I smiled.

They all smiled back at me and started eating their food. I'm sitting next to Scott with Lydia across from me.

"So...the benefactor has released a new hit list. This time Chloe is on it." Lydia mentioned.

"How much is she?" Scott wondered.

"30 million dollars."

~<~>~

"Why is she worth so much?" Stiles asked.

"I have no idea." Scott sighed.

We were in the library trying to figure out why I was worth so much and why Derek and Scott weren't as much as I was.

"Anything your not telling us?" Scott nudged.

"Well...." I started.

"It's okay to tell us." Lydia smiled kindly.

"Derek told me I had a true alpha power of future, because I drew a symbol in my sleep. When I woke up, there were a whole bunch of papers with symbols taped to my walls."

"Powers?" Scott questioned.

"I had the same question. I guess true alphas have special powers they get. Derek said you had the power of leading and control." I explained.

"Oh"

~<~>~

Today is Tuesday and time for me to go try out for cheerleading. It's only because I need to have a sport to play.

On my way to practice someone yelled heads up and next thing I know, a ball was thrown at me with great force.

On instinct I turned around and caught it with my bare hand. A teacher walked over to me and examined me.

"Who are you?" He questioned.

"Chloe Hale" I raised an eyebrow.

"A Hale? So your gonna be a feisty one. How would you like to try out for lacrosse." He smirked.

"Sure." I grinned widely.

~<~>~

I put my running shorts on and pulled my t-shirt over my head. Obviously I'm in the girls locker room, but my wolf hearing made me listen to the boys conversation.

"Boys listen up. We are having a girl try out. Please don't be wimps and don't go easy on her. I think she can take you. Give it your all." the coach instructed.

~<~>~

It's my turn after the kid in front of me. He went through Stiles and jumped past Scott then flung the ball into the net.

Malia yelled for a do over. Coach made a deal with her. If the kid makes another goal then he owes her 10 bucks.

"Let's do it again!" He blew his whistle.

The kid took off running and got past Stiles but Scott took off running at him with full human speed then ran into him.

The kid flew over Scott's shoulder and landed with the cracking sound of his ankle snapping.

"No one touch him" coach yelled.

People crowded around him in curiosity, but I knew he broke his ankle. He needs to go to the hospital.

Scott and Stiles left to take him while I continued try outs. Turns out I made it on the team right when I made it past 3 of the best players and made a goal.

Time to go to the hospital to find Scott.

~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~

Another chapter is compete! It's going off of the actually TV show Teen Wolf. Hope its amazing!

Comment and vote!!!!