16~ New kid

I woke up and got ready for school. It's a Monday morning, so Im going slower then usual.

Stiles was outside waiting to pick me up. I waved goodbye to Derek and ran to Stiles jeep.

We were running late. While in the car I put a shirt on and also brushed my hair.

We arrived at school and I saw Liam at the front door with a shocked face. My eyebrows scrunched together with question.

"Liam, you okay?" I asked once I arrived in front of him.

"B-Brett is transferring schools today." he stated.

"Oh"

I forgot about Brett after everything happened. Liam seemed to be fine until now.

At that moment, Brett began walking towards us. Liam's hands balled into fists. I took them in my hands and soothed him.

"Oh isn't it my favorite couple" Brett smirked.

"Brett" I growled.

"Chloe" he replied plainly.

I turned and brought Liam inside. We walked to my locker and he took deep breaths.

"You okay now?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sorry about that." he mumbled.

"It's fine. Make sure you keep your heart rate down." I explained.

"Okay." He smiled

~<~>~

The day went on and turns out Brett is in ALL my classes. He's even trying out for lacrosse. Scott and his pack are NOT going to be happy about that

I sat on the bleachers with Lydia, since Malia abandoned us and Kira's practicing. I quit lacrosse because I'm more focused on not dying.

I noticed Liam was a bit agitated when Brett stepped onto the field. I also notice Brett gaze on me. Not in a lovey-dovey way, just a curious way.

Stiles and Scott from across the field were glaring at Brett as he walked up to coach.

*whistle*

"Listen up your rotten bags of potatoes, This is Brett, you may remember him from our scrimmage. He's transferred schools and will be starting off on first line. Johnson your off."

I gaped at coach because his decision making sucks monkey butt. My eyes glowed and a growl escaped my mouth.

Brett looked up at me and smirked.

~<~>~

I flopped down on my bed and turned on some music. Since Derek wasn't home I turned on the speakers to maximum sound.

The whole town could probably hear me by now. I waited to hear someone  call the cops for public disturbance.

No one did.

After six amazing songs I turned the music down and did my homework. It was math so it took longer.

Derek came home and told me to use headphones. He doesn't like the 21st century songs.

He's more of a 45 B.C. E kind of guy.

Liam ended up bringing me chinese take-out and sierra mist. He fed me, basically every type of food he had.

"Stiles likes you" Liam broke the silence.

"What!?" I blurted out.

"I overheard him and Scott talking about it. Do you have feelings for him?"

"What!? No! You're the only one for me." I reassured him.

He smiled in response and tackled me with a hug.

~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~

Comment and Vote!!!!