Epilogue

Sudden burst of inspiration!!!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•|•~•~•~•~•~•~

I've been in Seattle for a month. Unpacking was a drag because right when we got back, Melissa
had to go to work.

Scott and I unpacked the house by ourselves. We have extra strength, but that's still a lot of work.

I'm not complaining ensue Melissa has worked her but off to get a promotion in Seattle.

This is a dream come true for her, and I'm happy to support the woman who gave me shelter and love.

I'm relaxing in my new home. Scott's texting Kira while I'm waiting for Liam to reply to my 'hey'

It's been three hours since I sent it. He's seen it, but won't reply. Has he forgotten about me already?

Am I just another brick in the wall?

(Haha, song quote)

"Scott, can you text Liam and ask if he's busy? He won't reply to my text." I asked.

"Sure, give me a second" he muttered.

After a minute or two he stated that he sent it. Then got a reply, saying Liam was just chilling on his bed.

I groaned and realized he didn't want to talk to me. Guess he's forgotten or doesn't care anymore about me anymore.

"I'm going to go for a walk." I informed Scott and opened the front door to meet chilly air.

I walked outside and examined the street we lived on, there were a few shops a street over, and thought I could look around.

A cute little cafe caught my eye, and I though about the date I had with Liam when we first started dating. It was a cute one, we had gotten some coffee and the barista flirted with him.

He told her off, and she ended up talking a huge gulp of my coffee before handing it to me.

The boss saw her do it, and fired her right on the spot. She used profanity (cuss) and handed him her apron and name tag.

Later that day, he gave me a cute bracelet with wolves, stars, and moons on it. One charm said He Love You.

Referring to when he heard me saying he loves me, he loves me not, while tearing petals off a daisy.

I said it was beautiful, and be said "not as beautiful as you though" that was when I gave him a watch with an engraving.

~Loves not immortal, but true love is~

I decided I should get home and take a bath to get my mind off everything. After my bath I put on a black leather skirt, and a blue flowy top that left one shoulder bare.

A knock sounded at the front door and Scott was to busy texting Kira to notice. I walked past Scott, but not before I flicked his head.

I then opened the door.

The moment I did, there was a cute familiar boy wearing a tuxedo and holding red and white roses.

"L-Liam!?" I gasped.

He grinned and engulfed me in a hug. I let a few tears collide with his tux, and then I gave him a passionate kiss.

I realized I'm only happy with him around. This moment needs to last forever.

A camera noise went off and Scott was smirking. He had Melissa's camera, and was holding it up.

"Scott? Don't be a stalker." I joked.

"Only for you guys." Scott laughed.

I turned my attention back on Liam, then invited him inside. He explained to us, that his parents are taking a small vacation in Seattle and said he could stay with us.

The vacation is for two months. In that amount of time, I can finally spend some normal couple time.

No wolves attacking us, or us randomly turning into wolves. Just us pretending we're humans.

Except we're not. We are werewolves, a supernatural creature that is powerful on full moons but is still able to turn without it.

A creature that helps the ones who can not help themselves. A wolf is a loyal species, who needs its pack.

Scott, Liam, Kira, Malia, Lydia, Isaac, Allison, and Derek are my pack, and they keep me alive and happy.

•A pack that is loyal and everlasting•

~•~•~•~•~•~|~•~•~•~•~•~

Short busy sweet, right? Please comment and vote. Also, check out my other fanfics. Until next time....