Daisuga:how it began 5

*Suga's point of view*

I woke up haveing a hard time feeling my legs and my ass hurting like hell. I stayed lying down but turned on my side to face Daitchi. I kiss his soft lips and in the most angelic voice possible I yelled his name causing him to shoot up in concern. I giggle then pull him back down to lay with me.

"You evil little"

"No, you deserved it" I state clearly not letting Daitchi finish his sentice.

"Why would" Daitchi begins to ask but then he pokes my butt causing me to furrow my eye brows and make a small noice, indicating there was pain felt.

"Ooooh, I see" Daitchi says smugly with a grin on his face.

"Man I fucked you that hard eh?" Daitchi says with a mischievous grin.

"Yes, yes you did now knock it off already!" I snap plunging my face even farther into his chest.

Daitchi laughed for a minute but then came to a stop to snuggle me in closer.

"Do you want to go shopping with me now?" He asked lifting my head up so our eyes can meet.

"Yes, after I take some Motrin though." I say with a grin on my face.

We both get ready for our day of shopping me taking Daitchi's jacket for myself as he takes his time showering.

I look in the mirror and see that the jacket almost hose down to my mid thigh. I change my pants to a pair of shorts. The jacket barely lets my shorts be seen. I put a cap on and let it do its thing so I don't need to brush my messy hair.

When Daitchi gets out of the shower he looks me up and down and blushes.

"You can't go out in that." Daitchi gets to worn me.

"And why not?" I protest.

"Because ur to pritty other people will try and take you from me." Daitchi starts to pout.

" It will be fine" I try and reassure him.

" Fine if you not going to change then I guess I have to..." Daitchi gets close to me and hugs me from behind putting his lips to my neck and gently biting down.

"Mmh.. Daitchi" I say wanting to moan.

"What I had to do something to tell people that your mine." He smiles at me before letting go.

"Fine, just go get dressed." I say wanting to get going before the meds wear off.

Daitchi comes bach in a black pair of sweatpants and a black skintight t-shirt.

"And you were complaining about me being taken. Look at you" I say with a light blush across my cheeks.

"What is it to much? It's just pants and a shirt." Daitchi says confused.

"You know what never mind it's fine just come here I want to fix something really quick." I say with a straight face.
Daitchi bends over and I bite his neck leaving a mark on his neck.

"Suga I have work tomorrow!" Daitchi exclaimed.

"Yeah must suck to suck." I giggle a bit before he gives me a hickey on my shoulder.

"Hey!"

"Man much suck to suck huh?"

"What ever lets just go."

We both get in his truck and go to the store. We shopped for a while and hit up every home decoration store in the mall.