Kagayhina 8

Kagayamas  pov. *

I wake up thinking about Hinata again. Why do I have to be this crazy about him? God it's driving me mad. All I want is to hold, kiss, cuddle, and protect him. Why is that so much to ask for? I ponder as I get ready for the day.

As I start to think about work I sigh knowing that it's going to be a nother long day.

I pull into the parking lot of Hinata's coffee shop. I go in like I do every day except something was different today. I ordered my normal drink and Hinata is stuttering... Stuttering more then normal. And with a blush on his face? What is going on? Did something happen to him? Did I do something?

"H-here's your drink" Hinata interrupt my thoughts with a nervuse smile on his face.

"Thanks" I say bluntly as I sit down with Hinata next to me watching the sunset through the window.

"I-i like you Tobio" Hinata said only to turn away from me. I grab him by the chin softly guiding his face to meet mine. I kiss him passinutly, he kisses me back and I can feel the butterfly in my stomach go crazy.

"So dose this mean that you like me to?" Henata questions while looking me in the eye.

"What do you think dumby?"

"Well I'm sorry if your a confusing person bakayama."

"That's not my name. Say it and say it right." Hinata then pulls me closer kissing me again.

"Am I interrupting something?" Daitchi questions walking through the door.

"N-no not at all" Hinara awnsers getting up and taking Daitchis order.

"Sorry for interrupting boys. I'm glad to see you guys getting along." Daitchi says as he exits the shop making us both blush.

"Tobio! You have to leave or your going to be late for work!"Hinat yells frantically.

"Get out of here and call me when you get off." Hinata said pushing me out of the door.

I drive to my work and can't stop blushing. The amount of thoughts I have of me and Hinata or just Hinata is stupid. Is this supposed to happen? I thought that if we got together it would be easier to not think about him but the exact opposite ended up happening.

"Good morning doctor" the lady at the front desck greats me with a smile. I node my head in reply.

I go to my desck and I'm reading files. "Hinta" I hear a small voice go off in my head. God he is such a hard worker. He opens his shop at 3 and closes it at 9. He dose so much.

"Doctor Kagayama~" I hear and snap out of my hays.

"Good now that I have your attention, you have your first patient here to see you. There in room 1" the nurse says to me with an old look on her face.