Disuga 9

*Daitchis pov*

I wake up and I get ready for work. I shower brush my teeth and put my uniform on. As I get ready I can't help but think how bad I feel to ask a 16 year old that we just saved yesterday to help Suga. But what other choice do I have? I can't just let him keep going the way he is and I can't just quite my job. As I run through all the options in my mind I lean down and give Suga a kiss on the forehead carful not to wake him.

"I love you" I whisper as I lean up and exit the room.

I open the door to the geust bedroom to fine Titania awake and sitting up in her bed.

"Hey kiddo"I say quietly trying not to spook her.

"Oh, good morning" she says with a smile.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?"

"No" she replays with a blank face.

"It's 4:00am you should try and get some more rest. I'm going to work now. My number is written on the white board near the house phone if anything goes wrong, you want to talk, or you need anything, just call me."

"Ok, will do." She smiles and lays back down.

I leave the house and go to Hinata's café.

Time skip.

I walk into the café and I see Kagayama and Hinata about to kiss.

"Am I interrupting something?"

Hinata stuttered came to the counter and took my order.

"So I see you and Kagayama are finally getting along." I say with a smirk.

"W-well yeah. I just asked him to be my boyfriend." Hinata says while looking down at the screen even more closely.

"Haha, alright well I'll get out of your guys's hair now. Have fun." I wink at him.

Before I leave I make sure to turn to look at them.

"I'm glad to see you boys getting along so well"

I get in my truck and go to work.

Time skip

I walk in the door and I hear Suga yell. I run to the room and he's on the floor. Titania was on the other side of the bed and she was laughing. I rush to Suga's side.

"Are you ok baby?"

"I don't know I think so."

"What happened?"

"Titania and I were watching a scary movie and she scared me. I fell off the bed and it shocked me. I'm pritty sure I'm ok. It was just an acsident"

I pick Suga off the ground and gently lay him on the bed.

"I'm sorry Suga, I didn't mean to make you fall" Titania's eyes started to water.

"Aww sweetheart it's ok. We aren't mad. And I'm perfectly fine. Come here." Suga said taping the side of the bed.

Titania got on the bed and played on Suga's chest. I took off my work belt and joined them.

I rubbed Titania's hair as she cried into Suga's chest.

"It's alright, no one got hurt."

We laid there for a while till she stoped crying.

"Now how about we order some pizza?" I ask knowing no one can refuse pizza. They all shook there head in agreement. I called the pizza places and had it delivered.

Time skip

"Time to go to bed"

"Ok, can I do it by my self this time" Titania asks looking at me and Suga.

"Yeah I don't see a problem with it. Goodnight sweet heart." I say gently.

"Goodnight Hun" Suga says in a loving voice and with that she was off.