finaly here 15

*sugas pov*

Finaly...2 long and agonizing hours later. I can see the house right in front of me. How I long to lay down on something comfterbal. As I move to step out of the truck, i feel knifes go through my back. I try to stand up straight but it dosnt work and just ends up hurting more. I stand there for a second before going to the door.

*Diachi pov*

I help suga to the door then knock on it.

"Hey little bro, welcome in. I set up a room for u two ,Titanua, kurro and kenma. Kurro, kenma you to have the guest house right next door. Titanua your bedroom is Daitchis old room it's right on the left. And you two are going to be on the right."

"Thanks man, I owe you one" I say gesturing to my big brother.

"Just pay me back in a six pack"

"You got it"

I take suga to the room slowly as he continues to have contractions.

"I think it might me time to get you to a hospital your contractions are really close together"

"You think?" Suga sarcastically remarks as I give him a look of concern.

"Ok I'm gonna grab the bag you stay put on the bed."

I grab the bags for the hospital then make my way to Titanua.

"Hey kiddo"

"Is suga ok?"

"Yeah he's just in labor he's going to be fine. It's just something you go through when you have pups. Don't worry kiddo"

" I know it's natural but I can't help but feel bad that he's in pain"

"I know it's only natural to feel bad when you see someone in pain. Now I need you to listen to me ok?"

"Let me geuss you need to go to the hospital to have the pup?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry I know we have been leaving you a lot" I look at her Sorrowfully.

"It's ok I understand. Honestly I don't mind as long as suga feel better"

"Thanks for understanding sweetpea.... come here" I wrap her into a tight hug and I see her smile.

"Well be back in a few days if everything go's right. Witch it will. And as soon as it's ok for you to come see us I'll be sure to have kurro bring you over"

"Ok" Titanua smiles at me and gives me a quick hug before letting me get suga"

I go back to get suga and we start heading to the door.

"Wait, I want kenma to come with us. I don't know the docters here but I know kenma knows what he's doing. I want him to verify EVERYTHING that they do to me"

"Ok, I'll come just let me grab a few things"

Time skip to the hospital

"Ok Mr. Suga you are 10cm Dilated witch means you can start pushing."

"Fucking finaly!"

I look at suga how is coverd in sweat feeling Sei guilty for putting him in this position.

"Mr. Diachi please hold one of sugas legs up and hold his hand."

I look at the doctor and nod ok.

Time skip to after the baby is born.

"Male, second gender undetermined, born at 1:25am on March 17th." The docter says while handing the pup to suga.

"Hes so perfict" I say with tears in my eyes. I can't believe hes finaly hear. I smile at suga and graze his messy head with my hand.

"I take it back, I want to name him Jackson." Suga crys while looking at me.

"Jackson it is then" I cry even more then I knew was posible and enjoy the moment.