Kagayhina 10

Time skip to night time

*Pov Kagayama*

I get off work and I had remembered Hinata telling me to call him but honestly I don't want to call him I want to go see him.

I get in my car and I drive to his house. I knock on the door.

"Hello?" Hinata looks up.

"Kagayama!" He jumps up and I catch him in my arms.

"Its so crazy because all day no matter what I did I just couldn't stop thinking about you, or wanting to talk to you. And I was going to call you but then I remembered your a doctor and I just didn't want to-"

I cut him off mid sentence and kissed him. He kissed me back but this time it was longer and deeper. I grabbed his ass and he let out a small sound. I walked in the house and closed the door behind me. Never parting our lips. I opened my eyes and I was a wall to the side.

I pushed Hinata's back agents the wall and put him down.

*Pov Hinata*
I pull away from the kiss grab Kagayama by the hand and bring him to my room. I open the door and I feel a pair of hands grab me by the waist. I turn around and he picks me up. Makeing my waist meet his once again. I wrap my legs around him and he lays me gently on the bed.

*Pov Kagayama*
Hinata unwraps his lest from my waist as I leave a trail of kisses down his neck. I put my hands under his shirt and press my knee between his legs.

"Mm" Hinata moans lightly at the friction. I lift his shirt some more exposing his nipples.

*You guys know what happens next and I'm all out of writers juice so when I get some I'll rewrite it*

*Kagayama pov*

I come down from my high and lay next to Shoyo. I close my eyes for a second and then open them again. God I hate the feeling of condoms after sex. I take it off feeling the sticky substance bringing left on my dick.

"I need a shower" I say looking at Shoyo. He shifted a little and looked at me with his curly, messy, rats nest of hair that some how still looked...good?

"I do to" he said in a horse voice. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself.

"All that moaning wear your voice down?" I asked smugly with a pridefully smirk on my face.

"Sh-shut up" Hinata whent red and standerd with his words pushing a pillow in my face.

"Come on" I said pushing the pillow away and picking him up.

I put him in the tub and turned the water on. It was warm. And felt amazing on so many levels. I can't remember the last time I toke a bath. With the stress of work weighing on my shoulders this definitely hit the spot.

I sank into the bath and pulled Hinata close leaning my back to the cold wall. It was relaxing haveing the person I love with me like this.

"I thought we were in here to wash up not sleep, my king" Shoyo sarcastically remarked turning around and flicking my four head.

"Guh, fine" I replied grabbing. Bottle of shampoo and tubing it into his hair.

After we were washed up we whent down to the living room were we both laid there and watched criminal minds and fell asleep cuddling.

*Hinata pov*

I woke up on the couch with Kagayama beside me. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist but I managed to wiggle out without waking him up.

I made my way upstairs to the room were I had left my phone. Half way up I remembered what had happened the night previous and my face turned red. I could feel it burning. I HAD to call suga about this.