Chapter 3

Merry Christmas everyone

(Y/n) p.o.v.

The captins of the magic knights squads had finaly showed up. There was a guy standing next to Asta telling him about the captings and thier squads. I alredy know everything about them. Alex wouldn't shup up about them.

"It's time for the exam to beaging. The first test." Captin William Vangeance of the Golden Dawn said. He used his world tree magic and I got to say it's pretty awesome.

Everyone got a broom and started to fly around. Some trying to find their balands othres are geting bolder and flying higher.

I was doing just fine not struggling with it. It was quite easy I could do it in my sleep. I was going higher and higher till I was next to Yuno.

Then all of a sudden a snobby rich girl flied too close to me and knock me out of my balance resulting in me falling of my broom.

"I'll catch you!" I heard Asta yell, but I didn't panic at all. It felt as if I was falling very slowly. My grimoire opened I casted a spell.

"Wings of flame." I whispered. Then a pair of angel wings on fire appeared on my back. I started to us the wings and landed on the ground safely.

I looked around myself no one moved and I noticed all the captins staring at me in pure shock, some interest. And so did everyone else. Asta, Yuno and a few others including the brat that made me fall in the first place.

Someone's p.o.v.

"Thank goddness she isn't hurt otherwise I would have killed that brat. What am I thinking? Why would I kill for someone I just met. Keep it together." I scolded myself and shook my head lightly.

No one's p.o.v

The exam continue as before. Yuno and (Y/n) were doing quite well and Asta not so much.

(Y/n) decided to use fire magic for now as to not get much unnecessary attention from others.

Now the time came for the final test where they needed to fight one another. It was quite simple they had to immobilize or beat up their opponent.

Asta was up first. (Y/n) was standing next to Yuno. (Y/n) did not expect to see this. Asta pull of a giant sword from his grimoire. He won the fight with ease.

"I thought you said he didn't possess any magic?" (Y/n) asked.

"He doesn't." Yuno answer to her.

"But then how? It doesn't make any sense." (Y/n) continue to wonder.

"I don't understand it either. I think it's his sword." Yuno said.

"I wonder what sort of other mysteries does it hold." (Y/n) mumble to herself.

After a several fights the same snobby girl showed up front of (Y/n).

"Listen you, you will fight me and you will lose got that?" She stated.

"Sure why not." Answered (Y/n) with a sly smirk.

"Then come on let's go now." She she whines in the annoyingly high-pitched voice.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

Finally I can kick her ass for the trouble she caused me earlier.

"Let's go." She said.

"Could you do me and everyone else a favor by shuting up. Your annoying." I said.

"You're just jealous of me you filthy commoner!" She yell annoyed at me.