Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

It's been about few weeks since I came here. I would occasionally spar with Luck and it usually ends up in a draw. Sometimes if I wake up in a good mood I help Asta out with a few chores. I also noticed a few strange little things like parts of the room or hallway are always changing. For example that wall was not there the other day. I'm not very good when it comes to navigating through this building. It's pretty strange I usually get small but noticeable hints in which direction I should go if I were to forget where was the library or which way to my room was and so on. Some times I end up at the cafeteria.

And when it's night, when I'm sure everyno's asleep, I practice my magic, not only fire magic but also water or wind magic. I'm even trying to replicate Finrals spatial magic. And it's going...okay I guess.

Today I was just wandering around the building killing some time before going up against Luck again.

Then all of a sudden everything went dark and I feel something hard hitting my head.

After who knows how long I woke up. And I see that I am at the cafeteria, all tied up. I look around and I noticed a lot of food on the table and next to me was Charmy.

"I have a lot of questions and I think I don't want most of them answered." I said.

"Well what do you want to know?" She asked with some food crumbs around her face.

"...Why am I here?"

"You rarely come here and when you do you only eat  breakfast and nothing more. You make your own meals every time. Not even once did you accepted any food that my sheep cook made! You would only give it a glance and walk away! I honestly feel insulted did you lie that day when you said that you liked that cupcake?!" She asked loudly.

"No I did liked them! And if that's what had upsetted you why did you knocked me out and bring me here?!" I shouted back at her.

"I had to! You wouldn't have should up if I had asked! And it was an accident I didn't mean to knock you out!"

"Shut the hell up!" Yami suddenly yelled out. "What's the meaning of this?!"

"She wouldn't eat any of meals that my sheep cook had made!" She yelled out with a few tears.

"That's not a reason to knock me out and tie me up. Sir please tell her to untie me I don't want to be here." I pleaded for his help.

He when quiet for a moment. Probably thinking what to do.

"Okay so here's what's going to happen. (Y/n) you will be here and you will eat everything in here." He ordered me.

"What?! Why?!" I asked in disbelief of what he said.

"You rarely if ever show up in the cafeteria. You bearly eat. Come on this is for your own good." He argued. "Charmy make sure that she eats every singel bite and don't let her got till she finishes, understood?"

"You can count on me Captain Yami." Charmy saluted to the captain as he walked away. "Okay now here eat before it gets cold." She said as she stuffed my face with somewhat warm food.

"Hol on! Slw don  myl mout is full. Atlest let me che the rest of my food fist." I bearly menace to say.

She heard what I said and stop for a moment. Once I was done and swallow down the food I asked her. "Can you atlest untie me? I can feed myself."

"No. I won't untie you. Because if I do you'll run of and I won't see you for the rest of the day. Besides Captain Yami himself said that I can't let you go till you finish every bite of it." She said with a smile.