Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s p.o.v.

(Dream flashback)

I was eating my stolen an apple for breakfast till are I heard someone coming this way so I hid behind the wall. I waited for an idiot to go by just pounds of them for any kind of goods. Then I see familiar kid.

"What are you doing here Alex?" I asked as I came out of my hidden place.

"Good morning (Y/n) I was looking for you." He said with a smile.

"What's with the bag?" I asked.

"Some breakfast I thought you would like."

I looked in the bag noticed some delicious looking pastries.

"Wow who did you have to mug to get this?" I asked what quite curious.

"I didn't steal I bought it all." He said no longer with a smile on his face.

"Wait what?" I asked concerned and went out to look around if anyone was going in this area. When I was certain there was no one I went back to Alex to grab his hand and I started to drag him somewhere.

"Hey where are we going?" He asked.

"Somewhere a lot safer that's for sure." I said and continue on.

We finaly made it to the opened field on top of a hill.

"It's a nice place but why are here?" Alex asked.

"For training. This place was a lot more space to move around then the allyway." I said.

"True." He responded with a small smile.

"Next time you decide to come to me with something as valuable or as something tasty at least conceal it don't show it around and don't look suspicious otherwise you're just asking to be attacked." I scolded him.

"Noted. But before we start let's eat."

"No thanks I got my own." I said showing an apple that I was still eating.

"You do know you don't have to steal food I could always buy you some." He offered.

"No I refuse. There are a few thinks that I hate: arrogant and hypocritical people, sheep and most of all I hate being in debt to someone."

"Why do you hate sheep?" He asked looking confused.

"Not literal sheep! People who don't think for themselves! Those sheep!" I yelled. "Sorry for yelling." I apologized to him.

"Apology accepted." He said.

(The real world)

I heard someone knocking on the door then they came into the room. I got a better look at them and noticed it was Vanessa.

"Come on it's tome to wake up. Our tour starts now." She said.

"Okay I'm up." I said.

She showed me around the building. The only place that truly interested me was the library.

"This concludes our tour. I hope you like it here." Vanessa said.

"Thanks." Was all I said.

As a was walking through the halls a giant ball of water came flyimg for me.

"Fire shield." I manage to reaction in time and cast a spell.

"(Y/n) are you alright?!" Asta asked obviously worried.

"I will be once I gind the person that wants to pick a fight with me." I said feeling beyond pissed.

A girl with long, silver-colored hair tied in pigtails was shaking like a leaf. I gets she was the one that casted the spell.