Chapter 4

Authors p.o.v.

Asta ran in eager to meet other members. Then all the sudden the entrance caught on fire forming a wall.

"Is this a part of the security system?" (Y/n) asked curiously.

"No. It must be Magna and Luck fighting again." Said Finral next to (Y/n). To close for her liking.

"You're to close. Could you move alittle, please?" She asked trying to be nice.

"Oh yeah sorry." Finral said moving away alittle disappointed.

"Alright now I'm real mad!" Someone shouted. "You ready to take me on?"

"Nope not really! But let's go!" The other responded.

(Y/n) and saw two people fighting. One cheerful and energetic and the other one grumpy.

"I wonder who's going to win?" (Y/n) thought.

"Called it." Finral said with a blank face. But on the in side he was pissed they were taking (Y/n)s attention from him.

While the two were fighting well more like one firing in the other one dodging they woke up a half naked woman.

"Why is it so loud in here?" The wonam said obviously waking up after a hangover. "I should have skipped the extra drinks."

Then there was a short girl eating. Not even bating an eye to her surroundings. Attention is on the food in front of her.

Then there was a guy mumbling to himself while having a nosebleed. (Y/n) walked over to him and gave him an unuse handkerchief.

"Here you got some blood running down your nose." (Y/n) informed him.

The man looked up at her and blush to got a bigger nosebleed. The only 2 thoughts that came to his mind were "pretty" and "kind" just like his little sister.

"Thanks." Was all he said and took the handkerchief when he was done he wanted to give it back to her.

"You can keep it." She said.

"Who are you?" He asked

"My name is-"

"My name is Asta I am Hage and I am a Black Bull now to!" Asta yelled cutting off (Y/n)s sentence and gaining her attention as well. Gauche glared at Asta. Gauche is even more mad that he doesn't know why he is angry in the first place

"Someday I am gonna become the wizard king!" He continued on. But no one heard him. While in the midst of this chaos he nearly got hit by a fire ball.

This chaos continue untill Yami yelled at them to shut up and made a biger hole in the wall while doing so.

Everyone went quiet and they noticed their capting and ran up to him like little kids happy to see thrier parent. (Y/n) quickly move out of the way. But Asta wasn't lucky enough and got trampled.

(Y/n) went to stand next Gordon.

"How was it? Did you found us an arrogant newbie?" Magna asked. "I can take them down a notch."

"Please sir I wanna fight them today. Come on don't hold back." Luck said while he pushed Magna out to get Yami's attention.

"Now now would you forget these little brats and go for a drink with mre." Said Vanessa. (Y/n) tried not to look at her but she couldn't help but blush bright pink.

"God damn she hot." (Y/n) thought.

Yami's laughing brought (Y/n) out of her thoughts.

"Yeah I know how much you miss me. Now shut up will ya?" He asked intimidatingly.