Chapter 2

Donald's POV
-------------------

Me and the other trebles were standing around at the activities fair trying to get people to come to auditions. This one nerd came up with some other guy, who seemed cool, and was being really weird. But bumper got rid of them quick.

"Alright guys let's sing let it whip. " Bumper announced.

We started to sing. When I looked up I made eye contact with the most beautiful woman ever. She had tanned skin like she tanned in the sun, and beautiful brown hair that cascaded down her back and over her shoulders. My breath hitched and I messed up the song.

"Dude what was that? " Bumper asked.
"Nothing just a stupid mistake. " I told him.

Rachael's POV
--------------------

"Rachael?" Becca asked snapping me out of the trance I was in.
"Yeah? "
" I'm going back to the dorm do you wanna come. "
" Yeah. "

*1 month later*

The last month I didn't do much but go to class and hang out with Becca. We became really good friends. I found out who that guy was, his name is Donald. He's in a few of my classes.

Becca was still asleep when I got up and went to the shower.
I quietly sang to myself while I got the shower ready.

"You can sing!" I jumped and the sound of the new person beside me I thumbed and saw the girl from the activities fair.
"Holy crap dude don't sneak up on me like that."
"Sorry, but you can sing! You have to come to auditions!"
"If I say yes will you leave me alone to shower. "
"Yep."
"Fine I'll go to auditions. "
"Great!!" She left after that and I showered. When j got back Becca was just getting up and her dad was here but left right after she did.

At auditions I saw all 4 of the accapella groups of campus. I also saw Donald. I was nervous what if I messed up and he laughed. He was so cute and I like him so much.
We talked in our classes so we were kinda friends I guess.

When it was my turn I took a deep breath and sang the song.
When I was done people had their mouths open. I was that good I mean really.

I left after wards.
I was sitting in my room watching a movie on my laptop when there was a knock at the door. Becca answered it and immediately after and bag was placed over hers and mine head.

___________________________
Authors note: 2 chapters in one night!!
Comment
Review
Thx:)