Chapter 7

Rachael's POV
_____________

We were driving to the ICCAs and Amy stopped to get some gas.

"Don't you flat butts worry I'm just gonna pump and dump. " Amy said and got out the bus.

We were sitting on the bus when Amy started yelling.

It turns out bumper threw a big burrito at her. We cleaned her up before leaving the gas station.

A while later the bus started to slow down till it came to a stop.

"What the hell?" Aubrey asked.
"We're just running out of gas " Amy said.
"No that can't be you just filled the tank. "
"Yeah and maybe I didn't because j got hit by flying Mexican food. "
"Maybe we can call-" Chloe started.
"No Chloe don't even think about it. "
"No that's actually a great idea, I've got bumpers number. " Amy said getting her phone out and calling bumper.
" Why do you have bumpers number?"
"Why does it matter!" I snapped at Aubrey.

She's so annoying. But I'm glad we ran out of gas because now we get to ride with the trebles.

When the trebles pulled up bumper made a little fun of us. But I ignored it and sat by Donald who was driving.

Aubrey glared at us from the back of the bus. It was really unsettling, lily was sadly sitting by us too. She just kept looking at Donald like she was in love with him. I was ready to punch her.

After the infuriating drive to the ICCAs I left the bus with out saying anything to Donald or anyone. Lily stayed by Donald till we had to part ways and it only fueled my angry.

A group called the foot notes were performing and they were good. And I mean really good.

"We're done, there's no way we can beat the trebles and the foot notes. " Amy said worried.

"Shh, it's fine" Aubrey said. I rolled my eyes. Did she actually think we could win with our boring routine.

When we went on stage and started performing I could see the crowed dozing off.

I looked at Becca and nodded. We started singing bulletproof. That got the attention of the audience.

"What the hell!! News flash this isn't the Becca and Rachael show!!" Aubrey yelled when we got off the stage.

They continued arguing and Jesse was brought into the fight but becca kinda yelled at him then Aubrey said I knew they weren't Bella's.

"If this is what we get for trying them I'm out. " Becca said and left, I followed after her. And we got a ride back to campus.

___________________________

Authors note:
Comment
Review
Thx:)