Chapter 13

Rachael's POV
-------------------

It was time for the ICCAs. Donald came back to school a few weeks ago but I've been so busy I barley see him.

I only see him at night when he sneaks away from the guys and comes to my dorm. It's been putting a bit of a strain on our relationship but we are making it work.

" 5 minutes trebles" an announcer said.

I walked up to Donald and kissed him. He responded immediately; wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"Good luck babe" I said when we pulled away.
"Good luck baby bubble" he smiled kissed me quickly then went out on the stage and did his performance with the trebles.

Soon after we were called into the stage. And let me tell you everyone was shocked at our new look.

We did our set and got a standing ovation. That was a first and it was great.

We walked to our seats behind the trebles and as we were walking I saw Becca pull Jesse into a kiss.

I searched for Donald and when I found him he kissed me like there was no tomorrow.

" I love you" he said.
"I love you too"

___________________________

Authors note: this was the last chapter. But never fret I'm gonna put up an epilogue soon so you can see the future of everyone.
Comment
Vote
Thx:)