Chapter 11

Rachael's POV
-------------------

I got a text earlier form Chloe saying that we were back in the finals and to come to the next practice.

I dot think I'm gonna go thought. Sure I love those girls. But I haven't talked to them, I don't really feel as though we were all friends besides me and Becca.

Becca was at her dads today so I went out and did some studying in the quad. Which was pretty much just me listening to music spacing out while looking at the clouds.

Donald was at home for the weekend so I couldn't hang out with him :(.

Then I felt someone sit next to me. I jumped and pulled out my earphone.

When I looked over I say Jesse laughing his ass off.

"You jerk " i playfully shoved him and he fakes hurt.
"So have you heard the bellas are back in the finals. " He told me.
"Yeah, chloe texted me and asked me to come to the rehearsal. "
"Are you gonna go?"
"No"
"Why"
"I don't need to"
"No you don't need to but you should. "

I changed the subject and we continued to talk about random things for a while.

Jesse suggested that I should call Donald and talk to him about what I should do. I thought it was a great idea so when I got back to my dorm and called him.

___________________________

Authors note: next chapter we find out what she chooses!
Comment
Vote
Thx:)