Chapter 6

Rachael's POV
--------------------

We just made it to regionals. We were a little late. A group was already on the stage.
They were singing with sock puppets, it was very creative.

I saw the trebles across from us and Donald blew me a kiss, I smiled and winked at him.

"Accapella out of sock puppets genius. " Fat Amy said.
"There's no craft there watching them will only make you worse." Aubry said.

I rolled my eyes she's so annoying.

The announcer called us ip and we started singing our set. The audience was getting really bored until we started singing turn the beat around. Them they livened up.

After us the trebles went. Donald looked at me as he sang and beatboxed during the song. It was cute.

We won second place and trebles got first I was happy for them.

We all exited the auditorium but the trebles left whooping and hollering. A group of old accapella sings were out there singing and the trebles stated to talk/ bash them.

Then the fight broke out.

One of them pushed Jesse and another pushed Donald. I went over to the one fighting with Donald.

"Hey!" I yelled and punched him.
"Dang baby!" Donald said.

Then they glass broke getting everyone's attention.

"Which way you running?"
"T-this way!" Donald said and grabbed my hand pulling me with him.

"I'll see you later tonight babe. " Donald said and kissed me before I went to the Bella's bus.

We had waited for Bella to get back so they girls wouldn't let me sleep which I didn't want to do until Donald got here but they couldn't know that.

After the girls finally left after Becca got back I texted Donald telling him the coast was clear.

Donald was at my room a few minutes later. I let him in. He was in his pjs which was just a tank top and some sweatpants.

We laid in my bed silently talking so we didn't wake Becca.

"Goodnight babe" Donald said and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight Donny "I said and nuzzled into him and fell asleep wrapped in his arms.

___________________________

Authors note:
Comment
Review
Thx:)