First date

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAPNAP AND ANGELA POV

Angela was currently standing in the bathroom staring at the mirror, trying to organize her messy hair locks and putting on some foundation to hide the dark bags under her eyes. After she had left the hospital she managed to get a bit more sleep but the side effects of the therapy still made her quite tired.

She put on some light brown eyeshadow, tracing a thin line on her eyelids with an eyeliner, she was having some trouble with that so her mother helped a bit. She was against her leaving the house so soon but her father helped convincing her, noticing that his daughter was quite happier when she was around Nick.

She spent the past two hours choosing what clothes to put on, settling on a a pair of jeans and a nice yellow sweater with a light blue foulard tied around her neck.

The doorbell rang, catching her attention, she ran inside her room, grabbing her purse and a light jacket, before running towards the stairs that led to the entrance, her mother stepped in front of her, a heavier jacket in hand. She sighed, knowing that she wasn't going to leave unless she wore it, so she obliged, placing down hers and grabbing the heavier one, throwing it on. Her mother nodded, stepping out of her way.

"Stai attenta e torna a casa prima che faccia buio (Be careful an come back before it gets dark)" she instructed, Angela nodded, heading towards the door and eagerly opening it, happy to see Nick stand in front of the gate, wearing a dark pair of jeans, a white shirt with a light blue coat over it. He had one hand behind his back, clearly hiding something.

He smiled, giving her a small wave, she waved back, turning around to say goodbye to her father before closing the door behind her and walking towards the gate, opening it with her keys.

"Hi" she shyly said, pushing a lock of hair behind her ear and smiling.

"Hi" he echoed, smiling back and revealing what he was hiding behind his back. It was a small pot of bloomed rosemary, it's blue flowers matching with his outfit. She giggled, taking the plant.

"You remembered" her smile widening.

"You had an entire greenhouse of these, i figured you like them a lot" he responded, shrugging. She placed the pot near the door, deciding she'll transplant it into the garden when she'll feel better.

Nick opened the passenger door, bowing down.

"Milady" she gave him a soft punch on the arm, making him giggle. She fastened her seat belt, turning her gaze towards him.

"So, where are we heading?" she asked a bit curious.

"It's a surprise" he put the key into the ignition, turning on the car and driving off. 

"We'll be there in a few minutes, it's pretty close" he assured, making Angela think, what could there be in a few minutes radius from her house? All came into her mind was a lot of shopping centers and beaches. She shrugged, it was too much work trying to figure it out so she'll just find out when they arrive.