The dream SMP

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA AND SAPNAP POV

A few days after their little chat the rest of the group got word that Angela was alive and wanted to meet her.

'Hey' she typed to him, it was late afternoon to her, late morning for him.

'Hey, how are you feeling?'

'Better, the therapy makes me weak but my body is responding well to it. The doctors say that i could go home soon if i don't have any relapse' she typed, adding an happy face.

'That's really good' he responded, adding a thumbs up.

'Btw how are the others?' she asked.

'They are all fine and want to see you'

'That might me hard' she added an annoyed face.

'Can't you at least join us on a discord call? I miss your voice' she blushed a bit reading his answer.

'I mean... i could but... my voice isn't the same as before, it's weaker'

'I don't care. I want to hear you again'

She fell silent for a few minutes.

'Fine, when?'

'Whenever you can, we'll adapt' he responded.

'How about today? I can call you after dinner, around 8 pm for me, 2 pm for you' she proposed, a large smile forming on his face.

'Ok! I'll warn the others, hear you soon <3' she giggled at the sight of the heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM TEAM AND ANGELA POV

"She's late" George muttered, watching at his clock, it showed 2:30 pm.

"I'm sure she's just having some technical problems" Dream assured, placing a hand on his shoulder. Him and George moved in together a few months ago, they were currently living in a small house in Florida near the ocean.

"Are you sure she said 2 pm and not 4 pm?" Bad asked.

"Yes i'm sure, i have her messages on screen in front of me right now" he said in an annoyed tone.

They heard the sound of someone joining the call.

"Hello?" Dream called.

"Hello? Nick?" a female voice called.

"Yes, i'm here. Can you hear us Angela?" he responded, joy returning to his voice.

"I can, hi everyone" she greeted.

"Angela!! You're alive!" Bad shouted, she giggled "Yeah, you'll still have to tolerate me" she said in a joking tone, making everyone laugh.

"How are you doing?" George asked.