Some catching up to do

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Sky arrived at L'Manberg in a few minutes, she started descending to land in a large opening right outside it but without Angela's commands she didn't exactly managed to make a smooth landing. She hit the ground hard, skidding forward a few hundred meters but eventually managing to stop herself, she spread her wing, allowing Angela and the others to get off.

Sapnap helped her stand up, she was leaning almost her entire weight on him.

"You ok?" Techno asked in his monotone voice, Angela nodded in response.

"I just need... to get something..." she managed to say. Sapnap slowly brought her in the base inside the mountain, upon opening the doors they saw Dream and Bad sitting next to each other around a table, munching on a sandwich, Wilbur on the opposite side with a stake in his hand. Upon seeing one of their friend injured they dropped the food and immediately stood up, running up to the group.

"What happened?!" Dream asked worried, Bad quickly brought a chair, allowing Angela to sit.

"Bad... left door... third chest from the top.... hurry... please" she managed to gasp out, clutching her arm tightly, Bad nodded and sprinted towards the room, returning a few seconds later with a bottle containing a purple liquid and handing it to Angela, who drank it hasty.

Once she emptied it, her arm started to glow, the purple lines slowly disappearing leaving behind a thick, dark smoke, she hissed at the pain, bearing her teeth and waiting for the potion to do it's job. After about a minute the lines were gone, she leaned back on the chair, letting out a sigh of relief. 

"God i hate ender poison..." she mumbled out, keeping her eyes closed.

"Are you ok?" Bad asked concerned, she opened her eyes and looked at him showing a weak smile.

"I'm ok, just exhausted" she said, her voice still tired "I think we should all go to bed, it has been a long day..." she suggested slowly standing up on her weak legs, wobbling a bit.

"There's wool in the chest on the right room, you can craft the beds you need, i'll see you in the morning" she explained, walking out of the room and into her private bedroom, immediately collapsing on the bed and falling asleep almost instantly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

The alarm went off, waking Angela up, she grumpily turned it off and slowly stood up, feeling the pain all around her body due to the position she fell asleep last night, she sighed, mentally cursing herself, she stepped out of bed and left her room to prepare breakfast.

After a few minutes the others started to wake up, Wilbur and Techno being the first ones, sitting around the table and yawning loudly, Angela giggled.

"Good morning, up so soon?" she said in a happy voice, receiving a sleepy 'morning' from them, Wilbur pointed at Techno.