Not going back....

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELA AND SAPNAP POV

It has been a few days since she was assigned with the task of raising the king of dragons and thing were going pretty well for now, since he was still a hatchling he couldn't breath fire or whatever element he used yet, so it was pretty easy to keep him under control. He was currently playing outside with Tubbo and Tommy under Wilbur's supervision while she was reading the queen's book inside her library.

"Who knew dragons had such a beautiful handwriting, i'm almost jealous" she said, letting out a giggle, the writing in the book was really neat and clean while hers.... let's just say she was the only one who could read it, aside from Sapnap apparently, who was still reading the book she gave him a some time ago, sitting in a nearby chair. 

"So... do you like it?" she asked, nervously fiddling with her sleeves.

"Do i like it?! I love it! This book is awesome!" he shouted, lifting his gaze to meet her eyes "You have some serious talent Angela" he complimented, she blushed, looking away.

"I-it's just an hobby" she muttered, Sapnap stood up, walking towards her "Well, once we get back you should consider publishing your stories, i'm sure they would sell like crazy!" he said excitedly, she blushed harder, it has been a long time since someone complimented her for her books. 

She remember she used to write stories for the children in the hospital, stories about great heroes and adventure, princess and fairy kingdoms and so on. She smiled at the memory.

"What is that?" Sapnap asked, snapping her out of her trance, he was pointing at an image in the book, it represented the dragon king releasing his breath, it looked like it was formed by all the elements of the other dragons combined and when it hit something a large portal would open. Angela stared at it, noticing that there was a small phrase at the bottom of it, written in galactic text (for those who don't know, is the language used in the enchanting table). She darted towards a far shelf and took out a book, running back and opening it to a specific page that contained the galactic alphabet, she started translating it.

"Once... the king... controls... all the eleman? Elements! Once the king controls all the elements" she turned the page, following the letters "He can... open... a gateway... to bring... the travelers... back" she kept following the words with her finger "Once... they are... gone, they... can't... come back..." she flipped the page again, it showed the same image from before but with two arrows, one going towards the portal while the other came back, the last one had a red cross over it "Only.... the travelers... can go ... only... who traveled here... alive" she finished, lifting her head to look at Sapnap.

"A way back..." he whispered, a large smile appearing on his face, he grabbed her shoulder, shaking her "We have a way back!! We can go back!!!" he shouted, jumping on his feet "We need to tell the others!" he dated out of the room, leaving Angela alone, she looked back at the last word.