011💖

Maeve was worried about her dad. No one had from him in weeks.

Maeve woke in bed next to Remus. The two of them had been having sex all night. Maeve wanted to take her kind off of what was going on with Sirius.

Remus looked at her. "Good morning," he said in his husky voice.

"Morning. Last night was amazing," Maeve said as she kissed him. She grinned when she felt his morning wood pressed against her. "Down boy."

Remus smirked and kissed her. "You should go before someone suspects that you're here," he said.

***
Maeve went back for the common room. She saw her sister sitting on the sofa. "Hey."

"When were you going to tell me about dad? He's missing?" Alexa asked.

Maeve sighed. "Severus told you?"

"No. I overheard him and Dumbledore talking. Do you realise how bad that is? My own sister no telling me our father is missing."

Maeve looked at her. "I didn't want you to worry. You're sensitive and you have a short temper. You literally sometimes blow things up when you're mad."

Alexa shrugged. "I must have inherited that from dear Bellatrix. Apparently I have her attitude."

***
Maeve was sitting in her class. She looked up as Draco sat down next to her. "I'm sorry about Sirius. Has there been nothing from him?" He asked.

"No. I'm worried now. He's never gone this long without writing. And now I have to worry about Lex. Knowing that she could blow up the whole school."

Draco laughed. "She definitely inherited the black temper. But are you okay? No one ever seems to ask you."

Maeve shrugged. "I'm okay. I'm worried about him. But I know I have to be strong. I'm the one who has to be strong for my sister. Because I'm the one who is calm and rational."

Draco smirked and nodded. "Course you are. Look. Everything is going to be okay. You're family. And I look out for family," he told her.

"Thanks Draco. I appreciate that more than you'll ever know."

***
Remus and Severus were standing in the staffroom. Remus sighed. "The two sisters are going to struggle more than we realise."

"I know wolf. You don't need to tell me about my students. Your care for Maeve is for the fact she gets into your bed," Severus said as he glared at him.

Remus rolled his eyes. "That isn't important. What is important is locating Sirius so that two young girls don't suffer."

***
Maeve was sitting in the library. She was feeling anxious and like her head was a mess. She was scared that she wouldn't ever see her dad again.

Despite Maeve pretending that she was okay, she knew she really wasn't. She was scared that everything was going to get on top of her.

Alexa walked in and smiled. "I've been looking for you. Look I know you're worried about me. But I'm okay. I promise. I'm more worried about you. Promise me that you're going to be okay."

Maeve shook her head. "I can't promise you that Lex. Because I don't know if I am going to be okay. I'm scared. Scared that if we lose dad, we won't have no one. We don't have a mum. We don't have anyone," she sobbed.

Alexa held her sister close. But she had no idea just how she was going to need to be the strong one for a change.

Maeve cried into Alexa. Not realising that her life was about to drastically change.