012💖

Maeve was sitting up and waiting for Alexa to come back. She hadn't seen her sister since their final class.

The door to the common room opened and she walked in. "And where have you been?" She asked.

Alexa rolled her eyes. "I was doing something fun. Remember our little bet? I did it."

"No. You got Snape into bed?"

Alexa nodded and smirked. "Yes. So you now have to do my homework till the end of term was it?"

Maeve groaned and nodded. She pulled Alexa down next to her. "I haven't heard from dad still. Have you?" She asked.

"No. And now I'm getting worried. No one is telling us anything. It's not like him to go this far without writing."

"I know. Remus and Snape know what's happened to him. But they won't tell us," Maeve said.

***
Maeve went to see Remus. She saw him sitting in his classroom. "I want the truth. What's happened to my father?" She asked.

Remus frowned. "What do you know?"

"That no one can get in touch with him. But yet you and Snape won't tell me and Lex about it. He's our father and we have a right to know."

Remus nodded. "Okay. Severus and I. We are both concerned for him. He isn't at the house and Narcissa Malfoy hasn't heard from him either," he told her.

Maeve frowned. "Do you think Bella has done something to him? She's crazy enough to."

"I don't know. I really don't. There's a strong chance. But we have to wait for Severus to inform us."

Maeve rolled her eyes. "He hates my father. So of course he's going to pretend he doesn't know what happened to him," she told him.

Remus smirked slightly. He looked at her. "That isn't true. Severus wants to help. I know he does."

"Yes. Help my father into a grave."

***
Maeve was sitting in class. She looked over at Draco who had a smile on his face. "You have a smile on your face. Why?" She asked.

"I'm going to tell the girl who I like that I like her. And I'm fairly confident she'll say she likes me back," Draco said.

Maeve smirked and looked at him. "Who do you like? Don't tell it's Pansy Parkinson because I will end your life."

"Not at all. I'd rather crucio myself."

"Good. Now who is she?"

Draco smirked and winked. He said nothing.

***
Maeve didn't know what to do. She felt like her head was all messed up and she didn't like it. She didn't know what was going on with her and she was terrified.

Maeve looked up as Alexa walked in. She frowned. "Haven't you heard?"

"Heard what?"

"There's been a death eater attack in London. The house."

Maeve paled as she looked at her. "Tell me it's not dad. Please," she mumbled.

Alexa shrugged. "I don't know. No one is telling me anything. Severus, Dumbledore and McGonagall all walked off quickly. Lupin too."

Maeve felt like the world was spinning. She could feel the black take over her and the darkness soon surrounded her.