016💖

Maeve was sitting in the common room. She was thankful her dad had been found. She was worried that she would have lost him. But she was thankful he was okay.

Maeve looked up as Alexa walked in. She smiled. "Where the hell have you been?" She asked.

"Remember our bet? I could get Severus into bed? Well I did. And oh my gosh he is amazing at sex. He knows what he's doing," Alexa said.

Maeve frowned. "Wait you slept with Snape?"

"Yes I did. And I literally didn't think it would work. But it did," Alexa said as she looked at her.

"Charming. Dad is in St Mungo's. He's been attacked. But he's alive," Maeve said.

Alexa nodded. She looked at her sister. "Will he be okay?" She asked.

"He'll be fine. He's Sirius Black. He's tough."

***
Remus saw Maeve walking down the corridor. He smiled and pulled her into an empty classroom. "Your father is awake. I said I would take you both when you have finished school for the day," he said.

"Okay. Thanks. Do you know who attacked him?"

Remus shook his head. "No. But he's going to be okay. He had his memory of the attack erased. But he remembers you and Alexa," he told her.

Maeve smiled. "It's hard to forget us. We're that awesome."

"I have to agree. You're more awesome to me," he said as he kissed her.

"I should hope so."

***
Maeve walked into potions. She smiled as she saw Alexa. "You back for more?" She asked as she looked at her.

Alexa rolled her eyes. "No. I'm here for class. Even I'm not stupid enough to mount him in class."

"Good point. Remus is taking us to see dad today. Well we have to finish school first. But yeah. We finally get to see him," she said.

Alexa smiled. "Fab. I've missed him. It's so weird knowing that he's alive. And that he's okay," she told her.

"I know. But we're a family. And we have each other's back. Okay?"

"Okay."

***
Remus looked up as Maeve walked in. Alexa behind her. "Are we ready?" Maeve asked.

Remus sighed. "Your father has changed his mind. He doesn't want to see you. Either of you," he said.

Alexa frowned. "What? He's our father. And he doesn't want to see us?"

Remus sighed. He knew how upset the girls would be. But he had to respect what Sirius wanted too. And he didn't want to see the girls. "He says he doesn't want either of you seeing him like that. I hope you can understand."

Alexa turned and walked off. Maeve looked at him. "Why. Why doesn't our father want to see us? It's what has gotten me through today. Knowing I'm going to see him. And then I find out he doesn't want to see me? I can't believe him."

Remus took her hand. He sighed. "It'll be okay. He just doesn't want his girls to see him like that. He wants you to be okay. He misses you so much. But he doesn't want to see you."

Maeve shook her head. "This is insane. Today is the first day Alexa hasn't been drunk. And now? I don't know."

Remus watched as Maeve walked off. But he had no idea how this was the beginning of her down spiralling out of control.