013💖

Maeve woke in the hospital wing. She saw Alexa sitting there. She frowned. "What happened?" She asked.

Alexa sighed and looked at her. "You passed out. After there was news about dad."

Maeve nodded. "What has happened to him?"

"No one is telling me. All I know is that there was an attack. And he's not getting in touch with anyone. Severus isn't telling me. Lupin or the others aren't telling me and I'm going to lose my cool soon."

Maeve nodded and sighed. She just wanted to know what had happened to her dad. He was the only one she had in life. And she didn't know how she would cope without him.

***
A few days later, Maeve had been released from the hospital. She was broken as she walked into the great hall. Alexa and Draco walked over to her. "Hey. Are you okay?" She asked.

Maeve nodded and sighed. She knew that she couldn't tell anyone about why she had collapsed. It was too painful to even think about and Maeve didn't want or need the sympathy from anyone.

Alexa smiled. "There's still no word on dad. Severus isn't telling me anything. Cissy isn't telling Draco anything. Everyone is hiding stuff from us and it's annoying the hell out of me," she said.

"We're going to get to the bottom of what's going on. I promise you Lex," Maeve said as she pulled her sister into a hug. She was sick of everyone hiding stuff from her.

***
Maeve was going to see Remus. He was sitting in his classroom. He looked exhausted. Maeve smiled as she sat on the desk. "No look finding my dad?" She asked.

"No. We're doing all we can to find him. But it's like he's gone into hiding. No one knows where he's gone either. I'm sorry," Remus said as he looked into her eyes.

Maeve nodded and sighed. She took his hand. "I know you're trying. But I can't help but feel like this is something to do with Voldy. Or Bella. And if any of them have hurt my father, I'll kill them. Chosen one or not," she warned.

Remus stood up and stood between her legs. He kissed her. "When we find your father, I want to tell him about us. I want him to know. No more secrets between us. We come clean."

"But you could lose your job. I don't want that. I don't want to be away from you. I love you."

"And I you. But if we have any chance at being happy, we have to be honest."

***
Maeve sat in the common room and smirked as Alexa walked in. She saw the love bite on her neck. "Oh. You left me to hook up with Snape?" She asked.

"Not Snape. Harry Potter maybe."

Maeve looked at her with wide eyes. She was shocked. "When did that happen?" She asked.

"Easy he's Dumbledore's golden boy. So I figured if I hooked up with him, I could find out something about dad. Believe me. I will find out what's happened to him," she said.

Maeve smile and nodded. But no one knew the secrets she was keeping from everyone.