101| Harry Potter Marathon

Madison's P.O.V

Noah and I got snacks on the way home and a few people, at the store, asked for pictures with us. Now we're on our way back with our snacks.

"So what do we do in our time without Freddie?" I ask Noah as he pulls into the neighborhood.

"We can do anything really." He shrugs his shoulders and we pull into the driveway. I see the other cars gone, so it's just us.

"Ooo, we could have a harry potter marathon." I smile. Noah chuckles and nods.

We get the snacks out of the car and go in the house.

"Hey, I'm going to go shower and change before we have our movie marathon." He says walking up the stairs.

"Alright." I say but he doesn't hear me because he's already upstairs.

I decide to call my brother to see what he's doing and where they're at.

Madison| Mikey

"Hello?"
"Hey, where'd you all go?"
"We all went out to get food and walk around the mall. You can join if you want to."
"No thank you. Noah and I are having a Harry Potter movie marathon."
"Do you need me to get you anything while I'm out?"
"No, thank you though."
"Yeah it's no problem. How long is Freddie with his dad?"
"Until Monday."
"Do you miss him already?"
"Yeah, as soon as I got to the car after giving him to Colby, I started crying."
"It'll be alright, you'll get him back Monday."
"Yeah, Noah got me calmed down."
"I think he likes you."
I could hear the smirk in his voice.
"No he doesn't. Shut up."
"So the people we hired to do Freddie's room just called today and said his room will be finished with the paint tomorrow and then the interior design people will come over and do the furniture."
"Alright, that sounds good."
"Okay, we'll we're pulling into the restaurant right now. Call me if you need me or want to join us."
"Alright, I will. I love you."
"I love you too, bye."

End of conversation

My phone beeps and I get a picture of Freddie from Colby. He is smiling real wide and you can see him waving his little hands. I can only imagine the little wailing noises he's making as he giggles and smiles. I miss my boy.

I shoot a quick 'thank you' back to him and go to the kitchen.

I make a snack platter and put in a pizza order so we can have pizza.

Five minutes later, Noah comes down the stairs in sweatpants.

"Do you care? I can go out a shirt on if you do." He is referring to the fact he's shirtless but I could care less.

"No, your good." I mess with the snack platter and take it to the living room.

"Did you talk to someone? I could hear you from upstairs and I didn't know." He says messing with the movies.

"It was Mikey. I wanted to see where they all disappeared to." I walk up beside him and help him look for the movies.

"Oh, alright." He mumbles, concentrating on finding the last few movies.

"I ordered us pizza." I say pretty quietly, considering we're very close.

"Thank you." He says in the same volume.

There stands the last movie and I reach for it. He decides to do the same and so our hands touch.

"Um, you got it." I casually take my hand away and he chuckles.

"We're adults Madison. We don't have to act like teenagers about it. It's alright." He says in a reassuring manner. I nod and I sit down while he puts the movie in.

I sit at the middle of the couch and the snack platter is sitting on the long coffee table in front of us. We also have water bottles, soft drinks, and juice to get us through.

Noah sits down after he puts in the movie. My luck, he sits right next to me. I can't tell if i'm blushing or not but I don't want him to see so I turn my full attention to the screen.

I can feel him look at me ever so often and I get this bubbly feeling and I don't think I should be getting those feelings. For christ's sake, I have a child with a guy i've been in love with for the last few years and he cheated on me and I can't find it in my heart to forgive him so when he gets the baby it's my night alone and I'm spending it with a guy i've been with and now i think i may or may not have feelings for. Wow. Whore.

The movie progresses more and more and so my thoughts are distracting me until the door bell rings and I jump up to go get the pizza. I had pues with my card over the phone so I hand the girl her tip and take the pizza to the living room.

I see Noah already got plates and napkins for us.

"Hey, thank you for helping me out with Freddie and really being there for me." I say as I get a slice of pizza and put it onto my plate.

"It's no problem. I really like Freddie." He smiles at me and does the same as I did. "And you too." Ahe mumbles but I caught it.

I turn my attention back to Harry Potter and decide to quit worrying about everything else in the world.

-Time skip to the end of the movie-

We went through a whole box of pizza and the guys still aren't home.

"Do you think they're okay?" I ask Noah, as I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I think they're alright. They're big boys that can handle themselves." He rubs my back. I close my eyes and think about everything.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me, in a whisper. I can feel his breath close to my ear. I shiver.

"Freddie." I answer because that's partially true. I'm thinking about numerous things but Freddie is one of them.

"He's going to be okay." He puts his hand under my chin to make me look at him. "We wouldn't have left him if he wasn't going to be." He says gently.

"Your right." My voice is faint and light. Our breathing is shallow. His eyes trail down to my lips and mine do the same. So pink and plump. Just sitting there on his face, forming into that prince charming smile.

"Can I?" He whispers as his forehead touches mine. I nod and he takes no time to smash his lips onto mine.

It's magical and way better than I remembered. I smile and he wraps his arms around me.

"Well don't let us interrupt." Mikey says from the door.

"Shit." I mumble and pull away.

"It isn't what it looks like." Noah pleads.

"We just kissed, one time. That's all. I swear Mikey. " I'm kind of filled with fear. I don't want to come across as a whore but that's really all I am coming across as.

"No, I was actually rooting for you guys. I wanted it to happen." He smirks at us. I look at Noah, who's smiling at me.

"Really?" Noah asks Mikey.

"Yes. We all were." He gestures to the rest and they all nod. I smile and Noah kisses my cheek.

"Well, thank you." I smile and stand up. I hug them all and wish them goodnight and make my way upstairs to my room.

After ai do my night routine, I hear the door open.

"You don't mind if i'm in here with you, right?" He smiles and sits on my bed.

"No I don't mind but no funny business mister." I giggle and peck his lips.

We lay down and it's a very peaceful moment.

"I was waiting for the baby monitor to go off, but then I realized he's with his dad." Noah giggles and it makes me laugh too.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

____________________________________

1/29/21
1354 words