85| Party pt 2

Madison's P.O.V.

My vision is getting blurry as I down each drink. I must be at least eight drinks in by now.

"Who wants to dance." I slur in the middle of the group. They all look at me and smile. They take me to the dance floor and start dancing around with me.

After about 10 minutes of dancing, I slip out of the group and walk into the kitchen. Not many people are in here so I fix myself another drink.

I start drinking it but I stand in the kitchen.

"You should probably quit drinking you know." I hear a voice behind me. I turn to see a blurry vision of Colby.

"Oh heeeeeeeyyyye Colbyyy." I giggle as I slur and stumble. He grabs m my waist and leads me out of the kitchen and to the front door.

Colby's P.O.V.

I knew that this was the party they'd be at so I came and watched her for about an hour and a half. She downed about eight drinks and was on her ninth after dancing.

I decided it was probably time for me to stop her. I walk into the kitchen to see her sipping a new drink.

"You should probably quit drinking you know." I say and she turns around and smiles at me stumbling closer.

"Oh heeeeeeeyyyye Colbyyy." She slurs heavily. I grab her waist and take her outside and when we get out in the grass I hear her name being yelled.

We -- well I -- turn around to see Mikey, Bryce, and those boys from that one night.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Mikey asks while they all walk closer.

"She's shitfaced drunk. I'm taking her home so that I can make sure she's okay." I tell them. Mikey looks mad that i'm taking care of her.

"She wants to stay and have fun. She wants to let go." Bryce says backing Mikey up. I can feel her push me a little bit.

"Let her go man." The tall one says. He was eyeing her at the ice skating place, he's been with her for the past few hours and he is now trying to get her to stay.

"I don't want her to get hurt." I tell them, starting to get angry.

"Colby, just leave her alone." He speaks again. Griffin is his name if i remember correctly.

"She's my girlfriend bud, not yours." I tell him. She pushes me away and stumbles to them and mainly him.

"J-just let me liiiiiiive Colbyyy." She whines. I chuckle in complete shock that she picked them.

"It's them or me. If you go with them, we're done." I say.

Madison's P.O.V.

"It's them or me. If you go with them, we're done." He says.

I walk off with Mikey and hear Colby drive off angry.

"Whose ready to partyyyyy!" I scream and I end up getting put in the passenger seat of Mikey's car.

"Nobody, we're leaving." Mikey says pulling off.

I black out after that.

Griffin's P.O.V.

We drive back to the house. She's the only one drunk like this. I carry her in and up to a guest room that I sleep in but I can sleep
in the living room tonight.

I take a makeup wipe and wipe away whatever she wore and pull up her hair. I let Mikey change her because that's her brother and I don't want to violate her.

I pull the blankets up on her and walk out but she says something.

"Griff?" She says my name groggily which causes me to stop.

"Yes Madison?" I respond. I hear her get up and feel her small arms wrap around me.

"Please don't go." She says sadly. I nod and let her lay on me as she sleeps. I loose track of time and accidentally fall asleep too.

Madison's P.O.V.

I wake up with a pounding headache and immediately need to throw up. I run to the bathroom and let it all out. Man I regret drinking and I don't even remember drinking that much.

I hear a nock as I am about to open the door.

"Hey, I got you some medicine and some water. I know you'll feel sick and your head will hurt. It's on your bedside." Griffin informs me as I walk into my room with him departing ways.

I take the medicine and drink the water once I get into my room. Then, I text him.

Madison😊-
Hey, thank you.

I lay back down in my bed and look through my phone. I should probably call Colby because I can't remember much about him from last night.

I call the first time and it goes straight to voicemail. Odd. So I do it a second time and it does it again.

Madison💛-
Hey Colby, can you call me?

I'm nervous. I can't remember what I did. What if I did something bad. What if I cheated? Oh my god he must be furious. Then the call comes.

Madison| Colby
"What do you want?"
"I'm sorry? I didn't ask for the attitude Colby."
"Well, I didn't say I cared."
"What the fuck Colby? The last time we talked on the phone, you were a dick then too. What the fuck has gotten into you?"
"You chose them over me. What do you want me to do? You left me for them and so said if you did that, we were done and you did."
"Colby, I was completely and 10000000 million percent drunk. I was so drunk I don't even remember the guys name that threw the party. Moral of the story is, I love you and only you Colby. Don't break up with me because of some dumb decision I made when I wasn't even sober."
"I'll get back to you later on that. Bye."

He hangs up before I can say anything else. I don't want to break up. I love him. Only him.

I gather my things and walk into Mikey's room.

"Hey." I say and he looks at me and nods for me to come lay with him.

I pout and walk over to him.

"I'm sorry. We never should have pressured you to go." He says hugging me.

"I regret saying yes. I love Colby. I want to be with Colby for the rest of my life. He is the only one for me Mikey." I tell my brother and he can tell that I'm truly hurt. He just rubs my back.

"Hey M-." I hear Bryce's voice and then feel another pair of arms wrap around me. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay guys. I shouldn't have drank because now I regret every decision I made last night. It wasn't your fault." I tell them to try and make them feel better.

"Still we're sorry." Mikey says. Bryce pulls out of the hug and sits in front of us and we all three start talking about what we want for the rest of our lives.

All I could think about was Colby.

________________________________

2-7-20

1181 words