59| Bonfire

Madison's P.O.V.

After covering Hayes' mark and being left in my bathroom, I decide to make my way downstairs to see the other guys.

Before going downstairs I change into some jeans and a cute button up loose shirt. I walk downstairs and meet the two and greet Shawn.

"Why did you change?" Mikey asks. All the guys notice I changed and look at me questioningly.

"I just wanted to look nice. I didn't want to scare them off." I smile and they boys start laughing.

"Sweet girl, you'd never scare us off." Sammy smiles and wraps his strong arms around my waist. I didn't notice how amazing he smelt.

"Soooo, wanna go do a bonfire in the back yard?" Bryce asks. I feel Hayes staring at Sammy and I. I shake it off.

We all nod and cheer, making our way outside to the back deck.

"I hope you know that I am not helping." I smile at Bryce and he chuckles.

"I know, you never liked doing this when we were growing up. Why would you now?" He laughs and hugs me.

"Good point Brycie, good point." I smirk, calling him the name I did when we were only small children.

"Shut up Maddie." He taunts back at me. I laugh and my phone beeps.

"Hey, I have to look at this." I tell him and he walks off to help.

I look down at my phone and see that Christopher Wood dm'd me. Oh my god. Christopher Wood. Like the Christopher Wood? Holy balls.

ChristophrWood~ Hey Madison. I am Chris Wood. I think you've figured that out by my username. I just wanted to say, I think you are amazinggggg. Wanna get coffee or something sometime? Let me know!
Here is my number~ ***-***-***

I am mentally freaking out. I immediately save his number and text him back.

***-***-***~
Hey Chris, it's Madison. I think coffee would be a great ideal :)

***-***-***~
Hey coffee would definitely be so                                        amazing.                                              How about tomorrow at 6?
         We can meet at the Ground House?

Madison☺️~
Yeah sure, I'll meet you there.

Chris😊~
Yeah sure. See you tomorrow!
                                                         Read at 8:49

I smile and turn my phone off. I look over and see the boys lighting the fire and getting in the pool. Hayes better not take his shirt off. He can't. It would show his marks.

He looks over at me and comes to sit by me.

"Hey are you okay?" He asks with concern in his eyes. He grabs my hands, examining my face.

"I am fine Grier. We can't take our shirts off to swim. If we do, we will end up revealing a secret that I don't want out." I tell him in a hushed voice.

"Why don't you want the guys to know? They won't think of you badly." He looks down as he nervously plays with my fingers.

"I just got out of a relationship with the guy that I got pregnant- and almost had a baby- with. Hayes, I really like you and trust me the problem isn't you." I assure him and he nods.