5| Girls Day

Madison's P.O.V

I wake up and see that Colby has tried to facetime a couple times in the past 10 mintues. I call him back. I wait a couple seconds and his beautiful face pops up on my phone screen.

"Yes Colby?" I say muffled from under my covers.

"First of all I want to see your face," I hear the demanding tone. "I won't tell you the second thing if you don't let me see your beauty."

"Fine. If it makes you happy." I uncover my face. Not washed yet. No make up on. My normal look.

"Hey beautiful," He smiles at me. "Anyways the girls want to have your number so they can have a girls day with you."

"Okay that's fine. Give it to them and tell them to text me time and place." I smile getting out of bed.

"Okay have fun today Madison." He smiles.

"Bye Colby." I smile at the camera.

"Bye beautiful." He smiles pressing th hang up button. I brush my teeth and start on my makeup until an unknown number, which is probably one of the girls, texts me.

***-***-*** -
Hey it's Devyn. Kat and I want to meet at the mall later at about 1:30. In the subway.

Madison🌙-
Okay see you then Devyn.

I start to get ready. I wear some black ripped jeans, a brennen shirt, and a take chances hoodie that Colby gave to me last night. I put some wrist bands on and do my makeup. It is a normal face of make up (visual in media). I wait around for a little bit. It is now time for me to go.

I grab all the nessicary things for the girls day today. Before I leave Colby walks in. He walks up to me and kisses me.

"Colby what was that for?" I pull away.

"It's how I felt." He looks down. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He looks down once again.

"Hey hey hey," I lift his chin up. "It's how you felt. I am proud that you showed it and didn't hide it." I hug him. I look at my phone. "Colby I have to go to the mall to meet the girls. I promise we will finish this later." I kiss him and we walk out to our cars. We both go in our seprate directions.

I walk in the mall looking for the subway. I find it and walk into it. Since Devyn and Kat aren't here I decide to get some food. I eat and text Colby while waiting for them. They get here and also order and sit down and eat with me. My phone keeps going off.

"Girl who is texting you that much?" Katrina asks laughing.

"It's Colby." I smile looking down.

"Aww that is so cute. He talks about you all of the time. About how beautiful and amazing you are." Devyn smiles.

"Well if I am being honest here, Colby is so amazing. I met him the day after Brennen's party like 4-5 days ago. It is so amazing how he just wanted to talk to me so instantly. Like the day we met he called from Brennen's phone asking if he could put my number in his phone and the same night we went to the movies and kissed. It was so amazing." I say smiling at them.

"Colby got home before we left and he looked like he had just had the time of his life." Katrina says taking small sips out of her drink.

"Well about that," I smile nervously as they look up at me. "We kissed twice today. Before we left."

"That is why Colby seemed to be in a wonderland." Kat says looking at Devyn.

"He really is something." Devyn smiles. I finish my food and throw my trash away. The girls do the same.

"Lets go shopping. I need new makeup." Devyn says walking twords the sephora store. We follow close behind.

"She is a makeup artist." Kat says while we walk close behind Devyn. I nod in responce. We walk in and we all get a few things. Colby texts me.

Colby💕-
Us guys (including Brennen) are at the mall as well. Maybe we will see you.

Madison💕-
Maybe you will Colby.
read at 2:07

I smile and the girls look up from their phones.

"The guys had to come to the mall on our girls day." Devyn says showing us the text Corey sent her.

"Yeah Sam sent me the same thing. Did Colby send you a text saying they are here?" Kat turns to me. I show them my phone.

"Maybe we should meet up with them. I mean I think it would be cool to hang out with everyone and get to know everyone. Since I am new and all." They look at each other and nod.

"Sounds great. Knowing them they are probably just walking around. So lets go search." Devyn smiles. We walk up to the cash register and pay for our things. We walk out. Each with at least one bag.

"I can hear Corey being loud." Devyn sighs putting her hand on her forehead. We walk twords the sound of Corey's voice and see them smiling and messing around.

"Lets sneak up on them. Devyn you scare Corey. Kat you get Sam. I have got Colby and Brennen." I smirk. They smile and we all quietly walk behind them and hug them. I am in between Brennen and Colby. They look down at me and smile.

"Hey." I smile letting go and walking between them. I look over to see the girls with Sam and Corey. The guys have their arm over the girl's shoulder and they are laughing and having fun. I want something like that. All of the sudden I am pulled from my thoughts. Colby says something and pulls me away.

"Can we talk about earlier? Now that we are alone." He says grabbing my hand and we walk away from the group.

"What about it?" I look at him and then look back in front of me to where I was going.

"Look, I know it wasn't our first kiss. I am sorry that I did it without warning. Its just- I like you and I am trying to show you that." He stops walking and he looks at me.

"Awe Colby. I like you to." I smile. He smiles and grabs my hand again. We start walkinng back twords the group. Until we are stopped.

"Hey sis." Mikey says walking beside me. I see that he is with Bryce, Jackson, Dylan, and a couple other musical.ly friends.

"Hi Mikey." I smile at them. "Did you need something?"

"Oh no. We saw you and we wanted to come say hi. We can come say hi right?" He says looking at me while walking.

"Mikey can me, you, and Bryce all meet up soon and talk about everything?" I say hoping he will say yes.

"Yeah sounds great. Text me the time and place sis." He hugs me and they walk off.

"He wasn't mad." Colby says throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah I am happy about that." I smile. We catch up to the group. The reat of the day is really fun. We laugh and they get to know me. I think it's safe to say that girl's day was great.

_______________________________

1244 words