74| Player

Hayes' P.O.V.

I wake up in the floor and not even in Madison's room. What the hell?

I get up and walk out.

"Colby? what are you doing here?" I ask very tiredly. I see Mikey, Cam, and Nash sitting with him.

"She's playing you." He says. I shake my head and laugh.

"You played her. You hurt her. I'm here for her when she needs me." I explain. He shakes his head.

"Still, she's playing you. I'm sorry that I hurt her but she's only playing you to get over me." He says with a smirk. I get up and walk back to her room.

I see her peacefully sleeping. I smile and get in bed with her.

Madison's P.O.V.

"Good morning Hayes." I smile and hug him. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Morning love." He laughs. I uncover myself and get up. "Where are you going?" He asks.

"Oh, downstairs to get a water. Do you want one?" I ask him as I get up. He immediately gets up and runs to the door.

"You probably shouldn't go down there." I smile nervously. She looks at me confused and pushes past me.

I grab her waist and put her over my shoulder.

"Hayes put me down." I tell him a little upset. I see Jack J standing there with Taylor.

"No. You can't go down there." He says. I beat his back and he sits me down. I run past him and downstairs.

Colby.

"Madison! So nice of you to join us." Mikey says. I stand in the same place and just look at him.

"Madison, babe, come sit." Colby smirks. I sit next to him and play along. I see Hayes standing at the top of the stairs.

"Madison, we know you're playing Hayes. Just get back together with Colby." Mikey says. I scoff and push Colby away from me.

"You're being that brother that I don't want. And Colby, I want you out of my house." I tell him. His mouth is wide open.

"What do you mean? I thought that was our house?" He says confused.

"No, your name isn't on any of the paper work. So get your things and yourself out of my house." I say before getting up. They all look at me puzzled.

I go back upstairs and grab my clothes.

"You don't have to leave." Hayes tells me.

"Yes I do Hayes. My own brother doesn't even want me here." I wipe the tear that is coming down my face.

"They think that you're playing me. I know you aren't. Please don't go." He begs. I shake my head.

"They all think terrible things of me. I don't want to be here because I feel unwanted here. Just let me go." I shake my head. He stands up and hugs me from behind.

"No. I will never let you go." He whispers as he hugs me tightly.

"I just want them to not be so mad at me for something that I didn't do." I tell him holding back my tears.

"I know love. I know." He whispers. I let myself cry in his arms.

I all of the sudden hear the door open and I scurry away from Hayes and get into my bed.

"We're so sorry." I hear all of the guys but Mikey say.

"Guys, only say it if you mean it. She's hurting really bad right now." Hayes defends.