Christmas special

It was early in the morning..like super early 3am. jisung tossed and turned on his bed trying to find a comfortable position but ended up staring at the ceiling sighing in defeat. He put on his sweatpants, white shoes, and his hoodie quietly walking out to his front porch sitting down by the stairs.

He breathed in closing his eyes the stars were very bright filling up the dark sky, it was beautiful. About ten more minutes of silence till he heard a gate open and close he looked over and saw his lovely boyfriend jumping up and down by the wall that separated them making jisung laugh.

no matter how many times he saw chenle he'd never stop having butterflies in his tummy as the first time he saw him it was a wonderful feeling though. Chenle came around the gate opening it walking to jisung sitting beside him. 

"how'd you know I was awake?"-"I-i  can see your front porch from my window" he blushed pointing to his window, jisung gasped "so I was being stalked"-"stop!" chenle smacked his head upwards "ouch" jisung chuckled hugging his boyfriend kissing the top of his head.

"does this mean you couldn't sleep either?"-"I was but then I just woke up and now im here"-"were you thinking about me~ I hear that when you can't sleep it's because someone is thinking about you" jisung smirked "you wish"-"it's okay you dont have to say it" he winked.

"oh come on lets walk around the block" chenle got up pulling him up from the stairs "ooo yes lets go" they held hands walking out jisung's front yard. Their eyes glistened as they walk down the streets at the beautiful Christmas lights that decorated all houses, once in a while pointing out cute decoration figures.

they walked further till reaching a hill top it had a bench and trees aurrounding as a circle leaving the beautiful night sky as a view to look up, as well the trees were lit up with gold lights. "woa look ji" chenle ran to the middle on the trees looking upwards "nice" jisung said plopping down on the bench laying down and closing his eyes while chenle was in trance with the stars.

"oh come on how can you sleep with such a beautiful view you dont see everyday" chenle whined pulling jisung back and forth "I do though"-"huh?"-"I see you everyday" again making his face hot pink "aw dont get shy my little dolphin" he pulled him into a hug.

chenle looked up and his face went even hotter when he realized what was on top on their heads  hanging from the tree. "ayo wait why did your ace go hot again? are you feeling sick?"-"n-no I-im fine" jisung saw his eyes kept looking at the top of his head he looked up to see what the other looked at.

"oh" he said softly his face went red too "u-um well t-the stars yeah th-they look v-very ni-" right then he was cut by a pair of soft lips on his, pulled by the collar of his sweatshirt closer. The silence made their heartbeats be heard as they so softly kissed each other with their eyes closed smiling.

They pulled apart breathing out looking at each other 'I'll never get used to this' both thought it felt like their first for everything but that feeling of butterflies and heart about to pop out was something only both had for each other and no one else could make them feel such a way.

"I love you Lele"-"I love you ji" this time it was jisung who brought the other one over again to the middle "what are you doing" chenle laughed "look up" snow began to fall frosting the orange and green leaves of the trees in white "they say if you kiss your cute boyfriend in the first snowfall he will have to stick with you forever" jisung said 

"well then I was already planning on that" he tip toed kissing him passionately once again holding hands.

"lets get going back?"-"yeah lets go you big baby" jisung said pulling him along the cold snow hand in hand.