Love

Jisung's POV:

Its been five months since that day. I have fallen in love with him, and I'ts him who I want I would never trade him for anyone he's come to be priority in life, he always tells me I shouldn't focus too much on him because I have other things to do than be with him, he always think about me and others. 

There was a time he stopped talking to me because a girl at school began to talk to me and apparently had feelings, chenle found out and he avoided me for a week until I reminded him my heart was only for him. 

I've been trying out ways I should ask him, and I don't know how to.

Chenle POV:

Im meeting up with jisung today after school and I'm feeling very nervous but I cant stand seeing him with other guys and girls that want him, and he's too oblivious to realize that. I want him to be mine only, so I'm asking him today.

__

Both met up at the school entrance and ready to go to the fair."Lets go!" chenle grabbed jisung by the arm and both walked to the fair excited for all the games and rides. 

"jisungie say ahh" chenle got a piece of cotton candy and fed jisung, they were sitting down taking a break because jisung said he was getting dizzy. "say ahh" he stuffed his mouth with a bunch of cotton candy and occasionally ate some too. "slow down" he said trying to gulp the cotton candy chenle laughed at jisung, making the others heart weak seeing him laugh so cute.

Jisung thought this was the perfect time and day. Yet he can't.

"Chenle"

"Jisung" 

"oh you go first"

"oh you go first"

They laughed at their sync conversation "you go you're older" chenle breathed in and took jisung's hands and prayed they didn't sweat too much because he was super nervous, he looked straight into the taller eyes

"Jisung will you be my boyfriend" 

jisung again couldn't believe his hearing , he stood up and breathed he was trying to process it that chenle just asked him to be his boyfriend "ji?" chenle started to panic and stood up too.

"Yes I do" jisung said holding the shorter's hands heart heart felt like it was at an unbelievable speed, chenle went on his tips toes and kissed jisung, who bent lower and pulled him in closer by his waist.

Both smiled into the kiss, they parted away right then it felt like a movie fire works went off and it was the happiest moment they could live in. 

"I love you" jisung said kissing him one more time "I love you" chenle said kissing back.