seeing him

"PARK JISUNG COME WASH YOUR PLATES"  silence  

"JISUNG" Silence again "this boy" , he entered his son's room and stood in front of the TV screen and jisung who was concentrating on the game. "Dad please move I cant loose almost through this round" he said looking over his dad "Go wash your dishes you left in the sink"-"yeah just let me finish"-"NOW" jisung rolled sighed deeply and threw his headset and game control onto his bed and lazily walked past his dad to the kitchen and began to scrub the dirty dishes. 

"what should I make for lunch today?"-"can you make pork belly?"-"you'r mom doesn't really like it"-"well then she likes tteokbokki just make that she never gets bored of it"-"thats a good idea" 

his dad began to make lunch as he made his way back to his room and went back to his game. 

>>>One hour later>>>

Jisung was on his bed reading until he began to smell like something was burning he ran out his room and to the kitchen his dad was removing the pan out of the stove and throwing it on the sink 

"what did you do dad?"-"I left it unattended and it burnt, now I have to do it again"-"you want me to help?"-"that would actually be great" jisung went over and began helping his dad with lunch. 

both were able to make lunch and set up the table before his mom got home. 

The door was open and shut "I'm home" she called out taking off her shoes and placing down her heavy bag. His mom worked in a primary school with little kids, when jisung was a toddler he would say his mom was cheating on him with other kids especially when his little sister was born.

"MOM" he ran over to her and hugged her tight "hello my baby" she kissed his head and went over to the kitchen where her husband was at "we made you lunch" he said proudly while caring  the little girl "aww thats so thoughtful of you honey" she kissed he baby and then kissed her husband "ew" jisung said scrunching his nose at the sight of his parents kissing  "mom, dad almost burnt the house down!"-"hahaha I saw that one coming" she laughed 

"hey we said you wouldn't say that!" his dad said frowning at jisung. "Well lets eat shall we?" the three went to the dining table and sat down to eat "oh jisung go get your sisters chair w-ill you" his mom asked 

"she can eat from the floor its fine"-"jisung"-"fine" he got up and went to get his sister's chair he came back with it and carried her to place her in the chair carefully. How much longer will you go to work mom?"

"just this week and im out finally I can't work with that woman anymore she's a terrible person"-"you should have let me go to work with you I could put her in her place for all the things she's done to you mom"-"I know honey but if I did let you I would be left without a job"

"no no I could just say im  some random person"-"no jisung, that lady is going to take my job away probably next year"-"don't say that mom, all the teachers there are all snakes anyway they don't see what wonderful person you are"-"I love you so much my baby" 

Jisung always complained about his mom taking him over to where she worked, she was the only teacher there that was kind and most amazing person. The rest of them were back stabbers and like to gossip a lot about one another, you basically cant trust a single person there,especially the principal. 

They were currently in vacation just three days in. He will be in his third year on high school when they go back to school which he did not want that day to come because he loves vacation time. 

Jisung's POV:

It was mid day and I played with Haru in the living room, my mom was at work and my dad went to the store and I stayed home with her. 

"Look at the plane its gonna crash" I held up a plane while she looked at the toy fly above her "can we play hide and seek please" she said standing up "no thats boring you hide and the most obvious places"-"please I promise I will hide well"-"fine I'll count to thirty"

I said as I turned around letting her go hide "five, ten, fifteen, twenty, twentyfive, thirty" I got up and started where she always hides which is under the table and like she said she wasn't there, I went around the living room her room and mine and then my parents but she wasn't there. I tried the whole house, I ran outside and looked for her but neither "Haru I meant inside the house! come out" I yelled

"Haru! im serious come out!" I went back inside "Haru!" I started to panic and yell out her name "JISUNG HELP" I ran to the basement where I heard her voice "Haru?"-"JISUNG"

I opened a cabinet but no one was in "Haru?"-"in here! slide the wood!" I slide the wood at the back and find her facing me "how did you get in here?"-"I don't know help me out im stuck its so scary in here" I grabbed her hands that were really dirty and pull her out "thanks" 

"yeah" I looked inside where she was and It was an empty space "don't go in the basement its dark in here" I took her out and went to the sink to help her wash her hands. "Its hot jisung open the windows"-"I'll just turn on the AC"-"not working" 

I opened the back window and look outside to the apartments next to our house the gate opens and a boy comes out of there with a book and sits down on the grass "he's perfect" I couldn't stop staring at him "jisung lets watch a movie"-"yeah go set it up" I said 

I couldn't believe he's been living next to me this whole time and I didn't know I take one last glance and leave. 

>>>One week later>>>

It was 1am and he hears the door open aggressively making jisung wake up he saw his mom and dad come in "Wake up we'll be late" he looks at the time and looks at them "its 1 am?"-"yeah our flight is at four"-"wait what?"

"were going to New York"-"you are lyings stop messing with me"-"nope" his mom showed the tickets excitedly, jisung threw his covers off and hugged both of them  tightly "get ready quickly and throw whatever you can in the luggage" both walked out and jisung ran to turn on the lights and changing into his outfit and throwing in his clothes and a all his chargers and made sure to have his card and cash, he was ready to spend it all. 

an hour later they were heading out to the car that his dad had already started and placing all their luggage in the trunk "Wait" Haru ran back inside to get her last items.

meanwhile jisung's mind randomly made him think about the boy he saw yesterday again he did not stop thinking about him since yesterday afternoon. He realized he wouldn't see him for two weeks, when he comes back he will though, is that creepy? he thought.

__

It was afternoon and his mom had told him he needed to do something else other than watching tv and sleeping. He grabbed a book and took it outside with him, it was a nice day so why not go to the grass area. 

He sat down and began to read, It was actually fun to read a book he felt like he had gone into a different world while he read not caring about his surrounding and noise was blocked out its like he was in trance as he read every sentence.

two hours later he went back in the house to get the house keys and left to his friends house that was two blocks away from him.