Return

Jisung had the best time visiting his dream vacation place. He was in his room unpacking all his luggage and all his new clothes, souvenirs, and the many things he bought over there. "Jisung play catch with me outside"-"yeah lets go" he took her by the hand and took the ball with him.

"where are you two going?"_"Were gonna play outside" they both said and walked out to the grass. they stood at opposite side and she started off the game it was a soft throw becuse she could hit too hard, jisung threw it back but it went over the gate "too high throw it lower" jisung went out to the street and got the ball "catch" he threw it back over the fence, she caught it and he went back.

___

"chenle honey can you go throw out the trash please" he stood up from the couch and went over to the trash can and got the smelly bag scrunching his nose. He made his way out and down the stairs to the dumpster to throw it. 

 he walked to the street a ball on the floor and was going to it when a guy came out and got it before he could, chenle hid behind the wall and peeked over he had brown hair with blonde highlights, he just has something to say to himself "I wish he was my boyfriend" he saw him get the ball and got to hear his voice when the threw it over the gate, which made him blush.

He looked over to who he was throwing it at, he had jealousy for ten seconds until he peeked and saw a little girl catching the ball. That made his heart melt at the sight seeing how soft he was and kind to play with her he's assuming his little sister. Most siblings prefer to play video games all the time or something else than play with their younger siblings.

"Jisung throw it softer it hurts my poor hands" he heard "sorry" there it was his voice again 'cant he say longer sentences I want to hear it longer' he thought to himself

"its hot this dress is uncomfortable to play in" she said falling on the grass wiping her sweat with her tiny hands "come lets get you into shorts" he saw him carry her inside the house. 'is it weird if I wait for him to come out?' 

he still waited

a few minutes later they both were back outside the little girl had on pink shorts and a bright blue shirt and jisung putting her a yellow bucket hat on and then sunscreen, chenle thought it was cute how all the colors did not match at all but he tried.

"Where are we going?"-"want ice cream?"-"YES YES YES" she said excitedly "come on then" he held onto her hand and they walked out the gates.

Chenle saw them go down the street and down the corner "he's so cute" he yelled, his heart was beating really fast, he's never liked anyone and this is the first time he ever felt attracted to someone. "I need to know him" he walked back to his apartment love struck.

"Where did you go you took so long"-"sorry I got distracted" he said going to his room and jisung never leaving his mind.