His Name

"Thank you jisung" jisung looked at chenle confused "wait how do you know my name"-"I uh" chenle panicked and blushed madly "you look like a jisung?" he said with a lame excuse "and im supposed to belive that?" jisung smiled at him at how cute he was behaving.

"I like you" chenle said 'theres no point in lying' he said to himself. jisung couldn't believe his ears, they were playing games on him, it couldn't be true what he heard. "wait what?" jisung said with a smile "ah I should go thank you"-"wait whats your name"-"chenle"

jisung was at loss of words he was over the moon at the confession, he didn't have the words to confess back. Chenle thought for a moment this was his only chance, and he wasn't going to waste it "I like you jisung, can we see each other more often" he said it at this point he wasn't scared of rejection.

"yeah we can" he said smiling at chenle, jisung was screaming and still not believing the fact that chenle liked him back.

"wait you dont have to of course but how did you know my name?" chenle blushed at the question "well I saw you one time while I was outside and from there I wanted to see you again and I think your sister mentioned your name"

"ah haru yeah she's my sister" jisung wanted to tell him he liked him back but he felt like they would rush things, but they can always give it a shot

"well I like you too, I didn't know your name but I saw you once but I never had the confidence to go up to you"

"y-you like me too?" chenle said with a smile, jisung nodded "can we get to know each other?" jisung asked chenle, who nodded his head eagerly at the question "yes I would love to" both looked at each other, cheeks dusted pink and excited for what will come.