Chapter 7: Break In The Case

3rd person POV

By the time the two Hashiras got back it was early in the morning. They couldn't sleep because of all the nerves so they were extranet tired, but non the less the second the rain stopped they immediately started running and wouldn't stop until they got to their Masters estate. Once there Sanemie banged on the door forgetting the little manners he had, and just like with the Water Triplets, Amane answered.

"What's with all the ruckus? Is everything okay?" She asks the two Hashiras who were trying to calm themselves.

"We found them! We found the Kamondos!" Rengoku says with his normally loud voice. Amane's eyes widen and she immediately lets them inside and leads them to the same room she did for the Water Triplets. They sit down and wait for their master. They didn't have to wait long because not even 5 minutes later he came in with his wife and was led to his seat.

"Amane says you've found the Kamado's. Is it true? What happened? Are they with you?" Ubuyashiki asked, not with panic but with worry. The Hashiras looked at each other before answering.

"Sadly they are not with us but we know where they are. While on our mission in Asakusa looking for a demon when a little girl bumped into Sanemie-San's leg. We looked down and I recognized her as Hanako Kamado from the picture that Tomioka-San passed around. She said she was with her family looking around and getting used to the city when she got lost, her brother has told her that if she were to ever get lost is to stay in one place with someone and he would find her. Apparently he has a really good sense of smell and followed her scent. By the time he had gotten to us we had already bought a doll for the girl to calm her down and he paid us back even after we had said it wasn't necessary. We were about to ask him to come with us but he said something that shook us to our core and we couldn't...." Rengoku said looking off to the side. He feels guilty for leaving them behind even though it was the right choice.

"What did he say?" Ubuyashiki says with curiosity.

"He said 'Common Hanako, Mr.Muzan and the others are waiting for us, let's go.' Muzan was with them. He had to let them walk we weren't aren't strong enough to take him on but by the sound of it all of them are alive." Sanemi said finishing for Rengoku.

Ubuyashiki's eyes widen. That monster was still with them. But now they can think of a plan.

"Thank you my children. Please don't feel any guilt for leaving without them you made the right choice. I'll call for another Hashira meeting as soon as the Sound and Mist pillars get back from their mission to speak on what has happened and our plan to save them. Now please you must've been up for a long time. Get some rest." Ubuyashiki says. The two boys nod even if their master can't see it; they know he understands and they exist in their own homes to rest. After they're gone Amane walks back into the room.

"What are we going to do?" She asks, Ubuyashiki just smiles at her before answering.

"As of right now I'm going to send a crow to Asakusa City so that we can get an exact location and a schedule to see if Muzan is constantly with them or not. Then from there we'll go. But no matter what we will save them" Ubuyashiki replies looking off to the side.

Amane nods then walks off to let her husband think, and he does. He sits there and thinks of all the ways they could be saved.

_____________________________ Yes ik its short but I just wanted to say Merry Christmas even if I'm a day early. Plus I burnt my finger so it hurts to type but I had so many ideas in my head I needed to get it all written down. ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD NIGHT ILL POST MORE SOON🥰🥰