Chapter 8: A Plan Is Made

3rd Person POV

It had been a few hours since the 2 pillars had told their news to Ubuyashiki, it was already dark and the other pillars who were on missions had finally returned. They couldn't even walk into the Corps before their crows went off saying there was a meeting.

"CAWWWW CAWWWW MEETING, PILLAR MEETING CAWWWW CAWWW WAKE UP" is what Sanemi and Rengoku woke up to. They immediately got dressed and ran to their masters estate. When they got there the rest of the pillars were already there looking worried. But who could blame them? The last pillar meeting wasn't that long ago, they hoped there wasn't any bad news.

"Good Night my children, I know it's late but thank you for coming on such short notice. Please, just like last time listen carefully." Ubuyashiki says breaking everyone out of their thoughts. They all bow before sitting upright ready to listen.

"Please come up Rengoku-San and Sanemie-San and explain what you told me earlier," He continues. They two nod and walk up to the front and explain.

"We found the Kamado's" they both say in unison. All eyes go wide but everyone stays quiet. Rengoku then starts to explain the story of their mission and how Hanako runs into them, Sanemie continues by telling them how Tanjiro found them and why they couldn't bring the kids with them.

After that the two Pillars sit back down and immediately hands go into the air. Even though Ubuyashiki can't really see the hands he knows they're up. It's obvious they have questions.

"Yuichiro?" Ubuyashiki said so that the young boy could ask his question.

"What do we do now? Do we go in and bring them here or-"

"That's kidnapping," Muichiro interrupted. His brother just gave him a death glare before continuing.

"Do we just bring them in as a group or send just a few of us? And what about Muzan?" Yuichiro finishes.

"Hmmm well we need to make a plan before even stepping foot in that city. If Muzan really is there with them 24/7 we would need to find a way to get them out quickly yet quietly so that he doesn't notice their disappearance right away so we have time to get them here safely. As of now I have a crow watching over the city so we can know a schedule, my own crow should be coming back soon from getting the collected information." Ubuyashiki says, and not even a minute later a crow can be seen flying in the sky.

"CAWWW CAWWW KAMADO TAJIRO KAMADO WAS SEEN LEAVING A HOUSE WITH TAKEO KAMADO CAWWWW, WE HAVE AN EXACT LOCATION ON WHERE THEY ARE STAYING CAWWWW, NO NEWS ON MUZAN HOWEVER CAWWW" Ubuyashiki's crow says as he flies around the Hashiras before landing on its masters arms. Ubuyashiki tells him he did a good job and to rest.

"This is great news we have an exact location now, but it's still extremely dangerous to go there. I want one of you to write a letter and we'll have the crows send it so that maybe Tanjiro can give us a schedule. Now who is willing to write it?" Ubuyashiki says and he knows that all hands went up but he needs to be extremely careful with who he chooses because depending who he chooses the letter can make or break this rescue mission.

He stays there thinking for a few minutes before speaking up.

"Kanae Kocho and Makomo Urokodaki. I would like you both to work together and write the letter. Kanae you have a way with words and have a trustworthy aura and the way you have dealt with children in the past can help here, and Makomo you were there that day at their home so I think you can help Kanae with details so they know we are telling the truth." Ubuyashiki states.

"Yes Oyakata-Sama we won't let you down" the two females yell. A few more points were discussed and then the netting was finished. The girls then go off together to start writing the letter immediately.

*Kanae's POV*

'Okay this is it we have to make this letter perfect so that we can save these kids.' I think to myself as me and Makomo-Chan walk into my study to start.

"Okay Makomo-Chan how should we start?" I question. She thinks for a bit before replying

"I think we should start with introducing ourselves and then try to explain the situation they are in without causing panic. After that we could give a bit of evidence or reasons on why they should trust us, like maybe explaining the scene or talking about Mr.Saburo." Makomo says and I agree with her.

"Oh in his last letter he talked about protecting his family so that must be important to him. We could use that as a way to help convince him." I add on Makomo nods her head in response and just like that we begin to write.

*1 hour later*

We finished writing and I hold it up to read it to make sure it sounds good.

"Dear Tanjiro Kamado ,

You don't know me because we have yet to meet but my name is Kanae and I'm writing with my friend Makomo and we are with the Demon Slayer Corps, we don't mean to worry you or to scare you but at the moment you are not safe. The man who 'saved' you, Muzan, is not who you think he is. He's not human, he's a demon. King of all demons to be correct. Makomo and her companions found your letter in your home while investigating then they went to talk to Mr.Saburo, and he told us about you, we know about your situation and about your family. We want to help you but to do that we need to know Muzans schedule. He's too strong for us to fight him at the moment so we need to know when he is not with you all so we can come for you. Also don't let him know about this letter. We don't know his plan but we do know that he has one, and we don't think it's a good one. Please use the crow who gave you this letter to you so you can send one of your own. We will be waiting.

                                          -Sincerely Kanae Kocho and Makomo Urokodaki of the Demon Slayer Corps."

I look up at Makomo and she nods. We roll it into a cylinder and tie it to the leg of Oyakata-Sama's crow. It lets out a loud caw before flying off, the letter should get there by tomorrow morning or afternoon, so hopefully we get our reply soon.

'I really hope those kids are okay' I think before letting out a long sigh.

_____________________________  Caw Caw bitch it's a new chapter 😎 This story is finally getting somewhere. I also reread it more than once so hopefully there aren't as many mistakes as there are in my other chapters. Anyways have a goodnight🥺💞