chapter 10

Things went from bad to worse in the Pridelands as the Hyena's surrounded Rafiki's tree for four days straight.

Rafiki would some how bring fruits, fish and other essentials they needed. However, things became even more drastic once it was discovered that Scar had secretly planned to betray the Hyena's. Over half of his pride got mauled while the remaining ones left somehow and found their way in Rafiki's tree.

Scar and the other half of his pride went missing only to find their way into Rafiki tree along with their cubs.

And so, due to the cubs, Sarabi had to share food supplies with their nemises pride. It wasn't even a day later before Sarabi pride were getting into arguments.

At the moment Sarabi and her clan were not happy in the least with sharing the tree with Scar pride in top off dealing with his attitude.

Almost all the resources are gone, we need more!

Well your attitude won't do any justice Scar!

How dare you speak to me that way?!

I can and will! What I do is for my pride unlike you and your selfishness!

Why you miserable retched....

Upon que Rafiki swung down middle of the ordeal.

Rafiki?!

We don't have much time left! Come Lord Scar, Sarabi, have your pride to stand with in this circle.

Come on guys, do as he says!

Hmph, I'm not doing of what you're saying. I'm the king, I do whatever I want.

His pride looked at him stupid before joining Rafiki. Even Nala was appalled.

Scar was about to retort until the tree began trembling sideways.

This is it! Here we go! Taking the device, he smashed it to the ground as the group warped elsewhere. Scar just then grabbed on at the last minute.

Unknown ice age tropical like forest.....

Whoa, we made it in the nick of time.

Is everyone alright?

I think we are, thanks to you Rafiki.

It was my pleasure.

"Ahem', well now that the issue is resolved, as the king of Pride Rock, I now vote myself as leader" Scar said as his pride stared at him incredibly insane but went to his side none the least.

Are you serious? There is no Pride Rock here.

Well it's too bad because I said so. I'm the king around here, not you! Speak to me in that manner again and I'll have you exicuted.

After hearing the threat, Sarabi's pride stood at her side growling while Scar's pride did the same. Unknown to them, two large creature's watched from the shadows.

The only one who was aware was Rafiki. He looked right at them as they stared at Scar intently.

One of cubs noticed something flying around the forest area.

Umm, mom what's that flying around up there?

What are talking about? I don't see...

Suddenly a mutated prehistoric falcon like creature crash down through the dome like tree's aiming at the Lions.

Everyone to the exit on your left! Rafiki shouted as they followed his command. Both prides followed him without question. Sarabi's ankle got sprung as she fell down.

Her pride quickly ran back to her as the giant falcon like bird neared. Just at the last minute when it was about to grab her, it was tackled through several tree's by a robust figure not far from it's size. Sarabi thought for sure that she saw a giant sized lion.

After catching up with Scar pride, Rafiki was the first to check on Sarabi.

Are you alright your highness? You seemed to have a sprung ankle.

I'm fine Rafiki and thanks for asking anyway.

???Perhaps I could be of use.

Both prides went on the defense while Rafiki welcomed the hog.

What good timing Pumba. How's Simba doing? He asked at which both prides froze in shock.

Wait, my son i-is alive? Sarabi asked in surprise and shock while Scar was even more shocked.

Now he has to protect his lineage or else Simba might kill them.

Oh he's alive alright, I was supposed to come and get him and his mate.

Mate! Everyone said in suprise until the ground trembled as a giant sized crocodile burst through the ground surprising everyone except Rafiki and Pumba.

It set it's eyes on them as it roared. If that wasn't enough, the same falcon like creature swooped in roared at the crocodile. The two loud roar seem to stun the prides for a moment before noticing so many the large blue fireflies all going in one direction.

"We'll Sarabi, you wanted to know if your son is alive correct? Here's your answer" he finished as loud footsteps could be heard as it approached them. As the noise got closer, the Lions began to see a shape of the figure. When  he came into the light, both prides were shocked at the size, but they were more so when they saw his large mane and face. It was then they knew instantly who it was.

As he walked by with each step, blue bio luminescence pulsed as the fireflies enhance it while giving him a more intimidating look. His eyes met his mother's before he passed her by.

"It really is him. M-my son is still alive!" She exclaimed with tears.

Are you sure, I mean he doesn't even look like one let alone those big arms of his. Yeah, he's four times the size of a buffalo.

???Oh it's him, he just mutated and agitated right now.

Everyone looked behind them and saw a very feminine large built female mammal a tad taller than Simba.

I can see that Velvet. Now let me introduce you to Simba's mother Sarabi. Sarabi, this is Simba's mate Velvet.

It's a pleasure miss Sarabi or in that case mother.

The pleasure is all mines, she said in shock.

Everyone didn't even know what to make of the matter. One, they could tell she's beautifully powerful and yet elegant. Two, she's the color of a flower with turquoise eyes. Three, she's bigger than them.

Nala on the other hand was jealous at the beauty and elegance of the unknown creature. Scar on the other hand was trying to find a way to scheme before his attention went back to the battle of the titans.

The two creatures turned their attention towards Simba as he took two more steps before roaring. The roar was so loud, they nearly went depth in the ears.

The bird was the first he attacked before swiping it aside while at the same time using his tail to maneuver around the incoming crocodile breaking up the ground.

Suddenly Simba's mane spiked while glowing blue as the markings on his fur gaves off large amounts of bio energy luminecents. The same could be said about his paws except they has the appearance of flames. His fangs elongated while glowing blue. Lastly his size increased dramatically before roaring even louder than before.

Sensing their impending doom. The giant falcon creature quickly retreated into the sky while crocodile quickly took off with Simba hot on the trail.

Umm to the village huh Velvet?

Great suggestion Pumba. I could use a dip at the hotsprings. You need a lift Ms Sarabi? It will be a shame if my mother in law walks with a sprung ankle.

Where will we stay?

In me and Simba's home of course.

Very well.

With that, Pumba and Rafiki placed Sarabi on Velvets back as both prides follow her from the danger jungle.