chapter 9

A few years later.....

It's been years since Atrox was seen in the present.

The pride lands became run down by the Hyena's.

The herds of zebra's and elephants alike left the pride lands. Food became scarce, there were also no water. The remaining members of Sarabi's pride decided to leave Scar but they didn't know how. The only ones loyal to Scar is Zira's former pride.

Then there's the fact that Nala decided to become his queen which he excepted with pleasure. Afterwards, she became cold hearted and cruel like Scar. When asked by her mother what happened, she made sure to tell her in detail.

From what they gathered, Nala found Simba. But he refused to come back with her. So instead, she talked down on him about he wasn't meant to be a king but a coward and a disgrace. When she came back, she became the queen of Pride Rock.

No longer was she the inoccent rightous holder. Now she's the dark queen of Pride Rock. She spreads fear into those who appose her. Even her own family fears her.

Meanwhile, Simba underwent a complete mutation where he was. He would've told Nala but he didn't know how she would take it.

During his time in the jungle with Timon and Pumba, he discovered his hunger for battle. And not long afterwards, his appetite and hunger for a challenge began to consume him.

If Rafiki hadn't recommend him to go off alone to train his mental capability he would've became a monster. When he returned, he looked a little different. He grew taller and gained a few pounds added to his robust build. His fangs somewhat elongated where you could see them. His head and mane also grew in size. His torso, arms and paws are perhaps one of the biggest part on him. And like Atrox and Alex, he too can walk on two limbs.

When enraged, his mane spikes up while glowing blue. He has blue markings on his fur that gives off bio energy luminecents. The same could be said about his paws except they have a look of flames. His fangs glows blue and elongates temporarily by three more inches. He could only hold this form for only 15 minutes. But if his prey is enraged, his form increases his abilities and time limit until his prey is dead.

Once he returned, Pumba and Timon didn't recognize him at first until they looked closely and heard his voice. When he was about go back, he heard Mufasa voice telling him to start a new elsewhere.

He was confused at first until Rafiki appeared while telling him of Pride Rock and their new queen.

Simba was shocked and hurt but remembered what his father told him. He didn't want to leave his mother but the way things are now, he had no other choice. With a heavy heart and regret, he and his companions went back to where he stayed during his mental training.

However, somehow he ran into Atrox and Zira.

Atrox recognized him on the spot. Simba was instantly in a brotherly hug with Atrox.

Atrox, I can't believe it's really you! And dude, your huge!

I could say the same about you too. I knew your were going to get as big as your dad, but seeing you now it's clear that you're much bigger than him.

Yeah, I thought about that once.

I see you've also evolved as well.

True. Hey Atrox, who is that? Is that your mate? Simba asked out of curiosity.

Atrox shared a smirk with the lioness who is almost as big as them.

How hurtful of you to not recognize your own aunt Zira? She faked pouted.

Wait, Zira? He asked in shock.

Yep, that's her. Now why don't we discuss this while Heading to the village.

Village?

It's place were beings like us live together while helping out one another.

Why long time no see Rafiki.

Indeed it has. But I got to admit, Zira looks very attractive with weight on doesn't she? He wispered to Atrox which she heard.

Why thank you for the compliment. It does have it's advantages.

Well, now that I see Simba in good hands. I shall now take my leave. Farewell to you both, until nextime, my king's.

Instantly, Rafiki vanished in thin air.

Let's go guys, I'll get up to speed while we're headed to the village. Besides, it's supposed to rain today.

Once to the village, Simba was surprised at the architectural designs. It looks like simple mud, yet it has designs on each of the houses. Well only five houses since it's just Atrox and Zira. One of the houses is for Alex. The other two are for supply purposes, but they decided to give him one of the houses after the weather passover. So he and his company will be staying with him.

He even met Nuka, Zira's son who actually isn't as mean as his father. The two got along pretty well before they had to retire for the night.

Meanwhile, back in the pride lands.....

What?! Find them! Find them and bring them to me at once! Do it even if you have to rip them limb from limb!

This is the last time they disobey me! I will show them what happens when you disobey my law! Finished a very angry Scar.

"I may have an idea where they are heading my darling".

Well spill it!

She went in a circle around the evil ruler while rubbing herself on him before wispering in his left ear.

"Take a look at Rafiki's tree" she finished as his eyes widened in recognition

Of course my dear. You are a devious one indeed. Why didn't I think of that before? That's where that disgraceful lion resided isn't it?

I doesn't matter, I want all troops headed that way imediatly!

The hordes of Hyena's rushed towards the direction in greed and blood lust.

With Sarabi.....

Come, we're almost there! Look there's Rafiki!

Hurry, get in! Rafiki urged the pride until he noticed a dark cloud in the distance.

The Hyena's.

Sarabi, you need to hurry! The horde of Hyena's are on your trail!

At that the lion looked back and saw the horde moving in fast.

"Oh no" the ex queen thought as she and her remaining pride of 7 females climbed the tree.

Gasp!

Simba, what's wrong brother? Are you alright? Was the questions of Atrox and Nuka.

No, it's nothing. I just felt like someone I know is endangered. Sigh' I'll see you guys at day break.

The two males looked at each other before going back to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued....

On to the next folks