Christmas One Shot Special

a little christmas present from me to you,

and for those of you who dont celebrate christmas,

happy holidays.

with love, Lem xx

~~~

"I know a trick ass red winged bitch didn't just throw flour at me." 

He looked to the side, hiding his hands behind his back and pursing his lips, " I have no clue who did that." he lied through his teeth.

I sighed angrily, not bothering to brush off the white powder that was now stuck to the fabric of my previously clean shirt. Nothing but revenge clouded my mind. I reached into the bowl in front of me, and became panic clear on the blonds face. He was handling the dry ingredients for the cookies, sure, but he'd left me to deal with the wet ingredients. I didn't mind getting my hands dirty if it meant seeing him covered in a nasty mixture of egg, milk, and oil.

With as much speed and swiftness as I could muster, I launched a handful of liquid at him. Much to my dismay, however, his wings rushed to make a shield in front of him, and I pouted at my failure. "No fair, Keigo."

He drew back his wings. "Oh c'mon baby, you wouldn't wanna ruin my beautiful hair, would you?" he bragged, ruffling his blond locks to annoy me. 

"Yes I would, that's my entire goal." I told him, making it his turn to pout. He came my way, careful to dodge the mess I'd made on the floor. He hugged me as a faux apology, though my arms stayed by my side and didn't reciprocate his affection, still upset with my loss. 

He pulled away with a small, unpleased hum. He held my shoulders, boring into my eyes and leaning in for the one thing he knew I couldn't resist, a kiss. His own suctioned and caressed my top lip, and I could help but fall for his gentle touch, tracing my hands up his chest and lovingly biting his bottom lip.

He smiled into the kiss, pulling away shortly after to dust some flour off of my top, and to slide his other hand into the back pocket of my jeans, cupping my ass. He smirked smugly at me, and I rolled my eyes.

"mm you forgive me~" Hawks sang.

"Nope. But, maybe I will if you hurry up and finish baking the cookies." I insisted, and smiled contently, perking up to give him a quick peck before going to fix up the next thing on our holiday agenda- hot chocolate. He laughed, of course, but did as I asked. 

It was entertaining watching him bake. His occasional karaoke to the seasonal music we had playing in the background, and his absolutely horrible dancing as he folded the dough with his spatula. Eventually, we rolled the dough onto a baking sheet, and managed to get into the oven, though Hawks would go to stare into the oven every five minutes or so, caring for the cookies as if they were his children. 

"Y/N?" he asked, plopping down next to me on the couch, and slinging his arm around my shoulder after his most recent trip to the kitchen.

I answered, "Hm?"

"You know I love you, right?" his face looked sympathetic, but genuine.

I stared into his eyes, the usual gold now dimmed. I calmed and lightened my voice to match his tone. "Yeah... of course I do..."

His head suddenly fell to my lap, cuddling into it gently. He pressed a sweet kiss onto my thigh, and i tangled my fingers into his soft golden hair, massaging his head. 

"Baby..." he rasped, sleep becoming of his voice. "I'm gonna marry you someday."

He was vulnerable, in this moment he was completely and utterly surrendering himself to me. It opened my mind and heart to hear his words. 

"You think so?" I asked genuinely.

He rolled over to meet my gaze and look up at me. "Of course, I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. I don"t plan on going anywhere anytime soon."

~~
this is short, but ill be posting chapter 3.1 tomorrow so dont worry :)