3.0

"Mr Costanza?" I asked through the phone as I picked it up, wondering why the man had called me, and why at such an inconvenient time.

"Y/N! So glad you picked up! We just had a model flake on us at the last second, and the client for this shoot says the prints are due tomorrow! Is there anyway you can fill in?" He asked, sounding desperate. "We'll pay you double!" I bit my cheek, pondering his tasty offer.

"Who's the photographer?" There was no way I'd let myself be roped into spending another three hours in a room with that douchebag. Mr Costanza jumped to answer my question.

"Not Hawks, if that's what you're wondering." he answered my real question exactly, and it was almost as if he could read my mind. "His name's Todoroki."

A sigh of relief left me. Mr Costanza still hadn't officially signed me on as a model for the agency, which, now with my dilemma involving a certain blond, I was grateful for. Though, in my current situation, a business call wasn't exactly the best thing to be multitasking with. Hanji sat in front of me, with her camera charged and ready to go, and I stood in front of her, stripped down to nothing but my lace lingerie and some high knee socks. Hanji's mouth hung agape as I talked on the phone like it was nothing, like we weren't in the midst of filming erotica.

"Yeah, I can be there in twenty, is that alright?" I asked him.

"Perfect! Having a model available at all right now is a miracle." The man laughed, though it was dry and fake as could be, and I didn't reciprocate his humor in the slightest.

"Right..." I tried to brush off the awkwardness. "I'll see you in a bit then, bye."

I tossed my phone onto the bed behind me and quickly shook my head, trying to organize my thoughts. Suddenly, my hands cupped my boobs, a response from remembering how bare I was, and how cool the air conditioner in my room was set to. I turned to Hanji, her camera now put away, and her face still slightly confused. I could tell something was on her mind, and gave her a look which prompted her to speak up.

"I thought the only good thing about that job was that you got to see that insanely hot blond horse cock guy, but he ended up being a total douche, so what's the point now?" The redhead questioned me.

I paused, pondering her question. At first I thought, 'this model agency is famous, it could help me get my name out there!' But, with more people seeing me, more people might find out about my side job. It wasn't that I was ashamed of my work, I mean, how could you be when you're making this much money, but the stigma has always and probably will always be there.

No matter what I do, the wrong person finding out about it could mean me getting harassed, being called a slut, and a whore, for weeks on end. The modeling gave me a chance to distance myself, to help me gain self security, to make me feel like the Only Fans wasn't the only thing I had going for me. I guess in reality, it made me feel special, made me feel like I could have the best of both worlds.

I didn't have a good response to Hanji's question, my inner thoughts still conflicted, so instead I just said, "I don't know, just makes me feel confident, I guess."

She looked at me funny as she finished putting away all of our filming equipment, wishing me a sweet 'have fun!' as she exited her way to her room. I got dressed quickly, knowing I was on a time crunch, and that the company couldn't arrange for transportation. I did try to look a bit more fashionable, hoping to impress the sweet hair, makeup, and fashion girls at the studio at least a little bit, though it was all probably in vein.

I practically skipped through the lobby floor of my apartment building, only stopping for a bit to say thank you once again to the sweet girl who'd helped me with a certain drunken flood just two days before. After that, though, I was long gone, waving over a taxi and quickly giving the driver the address, then generously tipping him once he brought me to the correct location. I was greeted at the door to the agency with a familiar face.

"L/N Y/N! Just the girl I wanted to see."

"Hi, Mr Constanza." I greeted with a smile.

"Oh please, call me Nigel!" he insisted, though I didn't think I knew him well enough to call him by his first name. "Follow me on up to the fifth floor and I'll introduce you to your photographer for today!" The man excitedly announced, though I wasn't sure why exactly he was always so giddy.

Now that I think about it, he looked about my age, maybe three or four years earlier. I'd wondered how he'd gotten so high up in the ranks of the company in such a short amount of time. Maybe he was rich, had connections through his family? But, it didn't look like it, I had a feeling that he'd simply worked his way to the top, with his charisma and good management skills, I bet it'd been easy for him.

Within hardly any time we reached our desired floor, and Nigel directed me to the photo set. The room was fairly crowded, filled with multiple staffs who were running around frantically trying to find solutions to their various problems. Behind all of the jumbled workers, however, stood a scarred man. His hair was black and spiked in all directions, and the bottom half of his face was covered in a purplish skin graft. The more I looked, the more skin I noticed was tainted.

The entirety of his neck was pruned, it travelled all the way down until it came to an abrupt stop just above his collar bone. He was wearing a short sleeved white shirt, so i could see that all of both of his arms were covered as well, save for his hands, which were spared, and left ivory. I wondered how much of his body under his clothing was scarred as well, but because of his black jeans and secure studded belt, I don't think I'll ever know. The man made me curious, and his usually repelling aura only drew me closer.

"Y/N, this is Todoroki, your photographer for today!" Nigel announced as he lead me closer to the man I'd just been examining.

When I came closer, I only noticed more and more detail about him. Wherever his grafts met his skin, there were medical staples, pinching the two mediums together so they could heal. I noticed that his scarring had taken over his bottom lip, enrapturing it in its journey, but his top was still soft, plump, and pink. On one of his nostrils sat three studded piercings, and each of his ears seemed to have their fair shares of cuffs and hoops enamoring them. He was so intricate, yet so intimidating, and I was glad to be able to work with him.

"Touya." A deep, raspy voice erupted from the ravonettes throat. I looked up into his unusually bright blue eyes, hanging onto every word that came from his unique voice. "I don't like my family name, so call me Touya."

"L/N Y/N," I introduced myself, after finishing my moment of drooling over the man in front of me. "Nice to meet you."

The black haired boy stared down at my hand for a second, just before completely disregarding it. He let loose a low hum, and then went back to adjusting the height and settings on his camera, act as though my jesture didn't exist.

Great, another dickhead photographer that I have deal with.

~~~

if you're not already, follow me here on wattpad! I post messages on my board loads about when i update/ what to include in this fic! if you wanna help make decision about the future of this fic, blah blah blah, thats a good way to participate :D

I love and appreciate all of you, go drink some water and eat some food, you hoes <3