1.0

"YES! POSE! POSE! Here wait pop your butt out mor- PERFECT! Maybe a bit more leg? Yeah that looks perfect!" she instructed, squatting and bouncing from left to right to get the perfect angles for the camera. "Oh my god they're gonna love this photoset!" Hanji exclaimed once more.

About three months ago, one year into us being roommates, Hanji agreed to become my photographer, and in exchange, I'd pay 2/3 of rent, instead of my usual 1/2. I didn't mind, after all, I was making more than enough money to cover that much of rent, and, ever since she'd started helping me take photos, I've gotten tons of new subscribers.

"Top 0.1% here we come!" the ginger hollered.

I grabbed my shirt off the floor, eager to cover up because of how the cold air was snipping at my bare skin. "Calm down, we barely made it into the top 0.2% last week... there's no way." I rolled my eyes, standing up from the bed so I could shrug on my panties and sweats

Hanji started scrolling through her camera, deleting the pictures she didn't favor, and frequently gasping when she saw one she liked. I headed over to the bathroom, cleaning up the hot spit left on my chin.

"Stop being modest! We all know you're hot as all hell~ I mean come on you've even got that one guy that's paying 1k a week for your platinum!" She followed me, leaning on the door frame while I blotted my chin with some toilet paper.

"You know I just made that tier as a joke... he's probably some horny old guy anyways." I tried to reason, tilting my head to sound more convincing.

She backed out of the doorway, making room for me to pass, and then following me again to the kitchen. "Well babes, what he's gonna end up paying alone could cover your portion of rent, so whether he's a creepy grandpa or not, he has my thanks."

I reached into the cabinet, opting to ignore the dull sting of cold tile as it met my bare feet. I grabbed two plates, not even questioning whether Hanji wanted one of what I was making or not. I sighed, relaxing my hands against the countertop, eyes darting around the ceiling.

"But... don't you think it's weird that anyone would give money to someone who doesn't even show their face? I'd think it was a red flag.." I told her meekly. This whole 'selling my body' thing never weirded me out somehow, in fact, it only boosted my confidence more, knowing that just my body, and not even my face, was desirable to so many people.

I swung around to the fridge, grabbing some jam, although the spin had made my jacket fall to my elbows. Hanji examined the vase of flowers atop the kitchen island, frowning as she did so. She'd probably noticed how quickly they were withering away.

"Okaaay maybe, but still!" She snapped out of her trance, now coming to sit on top of the counter beside me. "Just the fact that you've gotten into the top 0.2% of creators is insane, you've got to admit." her eyebrows rose, and her legs started swinging rather aggressively.

I gave her a small laugh, shaking my head. "I just don't understand why they all like me so much."

"Oh my god are you kidding me?! Look at you! You look attractive even while making a sandwich. This isn't fair!" Hanji jumped from the countertop, playfully giving me a push as to bring me to reason

I giggled again, closing both pieces of bread and then handing Hanji her plate.

"I'm really not all that-"

"Oh! Also!" the red-haired girl cut me off. "Me and Takeyama are going to the beach this weekend, and you're coming."

She stuffed her mouth with the sandwich, and I did the same, not even surprised by her demanding demeanor.