1.3

I awoke, the dull ache in between my legs from last night now much more prominent, though I was sure it was nothing I couldn't handle. I took a few deep breaths staring at the ceiling and rubbing my eyes to wake myself up. Turning to my side, I was greeted with the pleasurable sight of a certain messy blond haired boy asleep on his stomach, crimson wings tucked as closely to his back as they could be. He was intently holding the pillow beneath his head, one side of his face almost completely swallowed by it. Hawks looked so peaceful when he slept, strands of his hair falling in front of his eyes, his usually strong and prominent features now relaxed and vulnerable. And his cheek, so flushed and inviting, I couldn't help myself.

I scooted towards him, as quietly as I could muster, and dipped my head, placing a quick and soft kiss on his perfectly sculpted cheek. Much to my surprise, he started to rustle despite my efforts to not wake him, and have a silly smile when I pulled away. He groaned and furrowed his eyebrows, frustrated with his lack of contact with me, though his eyes remained closed. Finally, he groggily opened one eye, saw me staring at him, and smiled again, before reaching a strong arm out and locking it around my stomach, forcing me to roll closer to him. I giggled by his sudden advancement. Finally, we were inches apart, and he began to stretch his lips to mine, but I wasn't having it.

"Stop," I told him, my hand planting itself on his face. "I have morning breath..." I frowned, deathly aware that I hadn't brushed my teeth since our endeavor last night.

The bird took this to his advantage, however, holding my hand in his and swiveling it around so he could lay sloppy kisses upon it. "I think it's funny you'd think I'd mind, princess~" he said, rolling completely onto his side so I could see him head on, his bare chest exposed as his bright wings began to stretch out behind him.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, insistent on him not going anywhere near my mouth. "Not unless I wash up first." I told him as he pouted.

"But that ruins the point of morning sex!" he frowned.

I chuckled at his idea, though it sounded more appealing the longer I spent with him. I resisted, facing the ceiling so I wouldn't give in to his captivating eyes. Hawks didn't seem to care for my resistance apparently, scooting over to lay his warm cheek on my boob, our skin only separated by the fabric of my bra.

He asked, "Did you sleep okay?" a hand going up to caress my face in an attempt to get me to look at him. Though I tried my hardest to not give in, his sultry tone and kind gesture got the best of me, and I looked into his hooded eyes that were newly coated in lust. His thumb travelled from my cheek to my lips after seeing my attention now focused on him. But again, I refused, shaking his hand off and tearing away from his gaze.

"Fine, guess I'll just have to make you pay attention to me then..." The blonds hand went to slip under my bra, rough hands rubbing circles on the fat. His mouth, however, began sucking and kissing at the skin nearest to it. I still stood firm, paying no mind to his advances, until he hit a certain sensitive spot. The spot I was familiar with because of how much I've poked and pried at it, wishing it wasn't there.

He not only kissed directly on top of it, but started nipping and swirling his tongue atop it. My eyes snapped to his, watching as he masterfully messed with my birthmark. I looked at his eyes, and then at my birthmark, and then at his crimson wings.

Something in me clicked, "Are you..?" I asked haphazardly, my hand urgently reaching to grab my phone atop the nightstand that I hadn't paid any attention to since yesterday besides texting Hanji.

1 Notification from d3monwings

d3monwings

The beach, huh? What a coincidence. I am too.