1.1

"Hey there!" The blond smiled, kneeling down in the sand in front of me. I was a bit shocked, both by him approaching me, and by the extremely expensive camera he was holding, which made the one Hanji usually used look like utter trash.

"Sorry," I began, "can I help you?" I questioned, sure to make it clear through my tone that I didn't appreciate him approaching me, especially not with all of the girls I could feel staring holes through my head.

"My names Hawks, I'm actually a professional photographer! Not a creep, I promise." He laughed. "I saw you and your friend taking pictures earlier, so I was thinking you'd make a perfect model for this beach series I'm doing!" The blonds free hand went to nervously scratch behind his neck, and then swiftly ran through his windswept dirty blond hair. "So do you think you could help me out for a bit? It just to add to my portfolio, so all it'll cost you is your time." he reassured, but I was still skeptical.

"Oh... I'm not exactly-"

"It'll only take a minute or two, I swear. Plus, I think you'd be a beautiful subject matter!" He pleaded, his hands clapping together to form a prayer as his head dipped so he could bow.

I looked to my left to gauge Hanji's opinion on the matter, only to see her ogling at the man before me, and then mouthing a hasty 'go!!'

I pondered for a moment, looking back at Hawks smiling face. 'It's not like Hanji and Takeyama are gonna be doing anything fun...' I thought

"Sure, why not." I smiled back at him. He rose excitedly, offering me a hand once he reached his peak height, which I gladly took.

"I mentioned my name was Hawks, right....?" The blond stared off, confused by his own actions. "I did!" He finally deducted. "And, you are?"

"Y/N." I told him, sure to not give a stranger too much infortmatoon.

"That name suits you." he smiled, and began walking down the beach a bit to find the perfect spot. Eventually, he laid me down on my back, my bum cooled by the freshly wet sand. "Awesome! Now arch your back a ton, and point your toes... perfect." He and the camera dropped level with the ground, and he snapped the picture.

I got up, and he began to instruct me into the next pose.

"hm..." he pondered, noticing that the photo wasn't just right. "Wait here!" he ran off, grabbing what looked to be a sweatshirt from his pile of things. "Throw this on!" he tossed it to me.

I pulled it over my head, the cuffs of the sleeves covering up my hands. It smelled like a newly lit fire, and a crisp apple pie, as well as a tinge of a fresh linen.

"Perfect." He snapped the picture. "Here, rest your hands on top of your knees... there ya go!"

Hawks commentary in between photos made the experience that much more exciting, and while I wished to get this over with and go home to my cozy bed, this was just so much... fun.

"That's it! Thanks so much for your time!" He thanked me, though Id enjoyed it so much that I wasn't ready for it to be over.

I gazed over at Hanji, seeing her as unoccupied as usual, still pleased by sitting in the sun all day. "Hey... did you maybe wanna take some pictures over at the amusement park?" I asked, pointing at the park that laid just a mile or so down the beach. "You did say it was a series, after all, and I'd love to help..." I proposed, though staring at the ground, not expecting a positive response since we barely knew each other.

"Really?!" The blond beamed. "For real?!" He asked, as though I was playing some foul joke on him.

I smiled. "O-oh well yeah, I'm pretty much free for the rest of the day, and this was pretty fun so-"

"Yeah! Totally!" He shouted without hesitation. "Here look I'll even pay for us to go on some rides, they'll made great pics I'm sure!" His happiness and excitement was contagious, and I couldn't help but be put in a good mood while around him. "Do you, uh, have clothes to change into?" The blonds head tilted to the side in curiosity.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, taking hold of the bottom of the sweatshirt he leant me, and I tossing it over to him. I ran to grab my bag, which, thankfully, did include a change of clothes, and rushed back over to the red-winged boy, eager to spend more time with him.

He smiled when I returned, and we began our walk down the beach. I told him I'd change when we got to the park, since they'd have bathrooms there. On the way, we chatted a bit, and he showed me some more of his photographs. They were mostly of girls, which, though I barely knew him, struck a string of jealousy within me. He also let me hold his precious camera, and, with a little coaxing, also let me pet his vermillion wings.

With how much we talked, and how many jokes Hawks cracked, the seemingly long walk flew by like it was nothing. As soon as we arrived, and washed the warm sand off of our feet, I shot straight for the bathroom, and Hawks went to go buy our tickets, no matter how much I pleaded with him to at least let me cover my own cost. Thankfully, the outfit I'd brought was one I thought was rather cute, though I wasn't so sure as to why I'd become suddenly self conscious about what I was wearing.

He is really handsome...

No.

No no no.

I shook my head, attempting to rid of the vulgar thoughts that were bound to follow my first.

When I left the bathroom, the vermillion-winged boy sat in wait, and lit up when he saw me, jumping from his seat at the bench.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed, charging toward me and handing me the bracelet that'd grant us access to all of the rides. I gave him a measly smile, warmth spreading through my cheeks at the thought of him wanting to see me.

That night, we took lots of pictures, sure, but it felt much more than that. We went on almost every ride, though I had to drag Hawks onto the ones that tended to make people sick. Still, whenever we got off, he'd always be happy as ever and begging to go again. We'd been there for hours, just enjoying each others company, in which time I'd also sent Hanji a picture of us two having fun to assure her that I hadn't been kidnapped yet.

Finally, about thirty minutes before the park was due to close, there was one last ride we hadn't ridden, the Ferris wheel. This time, it was Hawks who drug me onto it, telling me 'there was no reason to be scared of heights', and that if we could stop at the top, it'd be the perfect photograph to complete his series. I sighed, and unwillingly boarded it with him.

He utilized the window, taking pictures of the view as we ascended. Eventually, after several stops along the way, we reached the peak, and to our lucky surprise, the wheel paused. Hawks heaved a deep sigh across from me, bringing the camera to his eye, and preparing to click the familiar button. But, he paused, depressingly dropping the camera from his grasp, though the strap around his neck caught it.

"Hey, what's wrong...?" I tried to question, curious as to why he forfeited his time for the 'perfect shot.'

Instead he just hopped over to me, sitting by my side and shocking me with his eye contact once again. He was unusually close, almost close enough to...

Kiss

His hand landed on my thigh for support, his leathery lips cupping mine so gently. I didn't bother resisting- in fact, I didn't want to resist. In the depths of my heart this is what I'd wanted all along, this was why I'd asked to spend more time with him, because, he was just so... captivating.

He didn't pull away, he could probably feel how much I welcome his touch. He only pressed more, and I affirmed him by tangling my fingers through his messy hair. It started to escalate, and just as his tongue slipped between my lips- we jolted.

As most things do, it came to an end, and the Ferris wheel started to move once again. He chucked, and pulled away, a look of pride across his face as he leaned back cockily in his seat.

~~~

A/N

did someone say FLUFF?