Requested

Yay 2020 is over

This request was sent by nekotord123

         Ray and Yuugo were out mushroom hunting and you and Emma were in the kitchen. Since Anna wanted cookies and Ray wasn't there, Emma decided that you and her would make cookies together. While rolling the dough into a circle and dozing off, clearly relaxed, Emma decided to give you a peck on the cheek. You were taken aback to reality to realize that you had just been and Emma was staring down at her dough, "I can't wait to see how these turn out!" She turned to smile at you, with the slightest pink on her cheeks.

Even if it was on the cheek, what a way to have your first kiss.

These requests were sent by blisswonder

     How did everyone find out?

          Phil told them, even though he was quite capable to keep a secret, for this he just couldn't keep this one in. You all were eating and Isabella was feeding one of the babies. All of a sudden, the small boy sat up from the bench and lifted his arms. "Married couple! Emma and (Y/N) are married!" It took a moment to process before there was a whole bunch of cheers, while there was a confused mom, you choking on your breakfast and a surprised girl with a spiked up antenna.

     Who confessed and how?

         Surprisingly, you confessed. Reasoning? Even Emma gets shy and doesn't know what to do. It was obvious though, the way you acted around each other and the way you questioned each other when they did small services. Help each other with chores, say "I got it," when a kid was crying, anything really. Ray and Norman were catching on and Norman finally said something, "you like her or something, (Y/N)?" It was slight passive aggressive but clearly no trace of hate in his smile. "Yes, I do." You smile while Emma looked at you with the most wondrous gaze.

     Is Norman sad or no?

          I feel like to make people feel better some would say no he wasn't and was understanding. In reality I believe yes he would be devastated. Norman was devoting his entire life to Emma only for her to choose someone else, no he wouldn't go bat shit crazy but he would probably would end up confiding to Ray and never really show it show it in front of anyone else. He will always be there for her though, he will always be there for Emma with open arms if anything happens.